.905 OTA pushing out now.

shamurti

Reaction score
.905 problematic

I just got the upgrade over a day and half ago and seems like it (the upgrade) had a negative effect on my battery life and cpu cycles. When I am inside where wireless connectivity is questionable the phone goes into a spin trying to continuously connect unsuccessfully. The power management widget becomes unresponsive, the phone heats up, and battery drains abnormally. My phone did not have these issues prior to the upgrade.....

Any others with similar experience?

Reaction score
Been working fine for me. I haven't noticed any similar issues. Maybe wipe and try again?

I just got the upgrade over a day and half ago and seems like it (the upgrade) had a negative effect on my battery life and cpu cycles. When I am inside where wireless connectivity is questionable the phone goes into a spin trying to continuously connect unsuccessfully. The power management widget becomes unresponsive, the phone heats up, and battery drains abnormally. My phone did not have these issues prior to the upgrade.....

Any others with similar experience?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
nobreak1970 said:
Seriously.

sorry to hijack post .. i stuck the thread

The Leak and The OTA are exactly the same.

thanks

justin82

Why is this thread stickied? It will be forgotten when the next update comes out

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
ekf028 said:
Why does it bother you?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Cuz u only sticky a thread thats not going to be forgotten we have never sticked an update thread cuz its pointless once the next update comes out this thread will be useless so mods please unsticky this thread there is no need for it seriously its just taking up space IMHO.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cuz u only sticky a thread thats not going to be forgotten we have never sticked an update thread cuz its pointless once the next update comes out this thread will be useless so mods please unsticky this thread there is no need for it seriously its just taking up space IMHO.

Then why sticky root methods or anything? If a new update come out, the exploit might change. Or why sticky anything for a phone since in a couple years it will be useless and everybody will have a new one?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
brad92 said:
Then why sticky root methods or anything? If a new update come out, the exploit might change. Or why sticky anything for a phone since in a couple years it will be useless and everybody will have a new one?

Because they are like my fxz thread thats stickied they are constantly developing for the next update or for the next exploit an they never die this update thread will die the minute the next update comes out there will be no developing or anything cuz its a fixed topic where as the others are evolving topics

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
"brad92" said:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Because they are like my fxz thread thats stickied they are constantly developing for the next update or for the next exploit an they never die this update thread will die the minute the next update comes out there will be no developing or anything cuz its a fixed topic where as the others are evolving topics
Me thinks someone is butt hurt rofl

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
brad92 said:
Me thinks someone is butt hurt rofl

Why would i be but hurt? It is absolutely stupid to stick this thread whats going to happen to this thread when ics comes out it will die my fxz one wont cuz it will be compatible with the ics leak an all the other stickied threads here are the same threads on all the other device forums so yes the mods need to unsticky this its like sticking a thread that no ever looks at an takes up room

jhom

Reaction score
Can we get on with the discussion of the op's topic as opposed to arguing why this is stickied? I think someone is starting a pointless distraction.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why would i be but hurt? It is absolutely stupid to stick this thread whats going to happen to this thread when ics comes out it will die my fxz one wont cuz it will be compatible with the ics leak an all the other stickied threads here are the same threads on all the other device forums so yes the mods need to unsticky this its like sticking a thread that no ever looks at an takes up room

Sounds like you just want less stickies up so that your sticky will get more exposure. But why don't they unstick yours too, since according to you nobody reads them anyway.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
How bout them... uh... figure skaters??

Dude... its time for summer Olympics... think of a different sport :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!