1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

905 Lag?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by brunla, Jul 13, 2012.

1. brunla

brunla New Member

On stock 905 non-rooted and suddenly in the last week experiencing major lag. Opening apps, switching landscape and homescreen. I feel like I am back on the Droid 1. Between this and the 4G connection issues this phone has become a complete POS.

Trying to hold out for the official ICS update. In the mean time very disappointed in the deterioration of this phone. In 8 months of being out, it became nearly useless. Good going Motorola and Verizon.
  2. Bionic_Racer

Bionic_Racer New Member

Sorry to hear that. You could try downloading the .232 ics leak as that fixed my lag and data drop issues.
  3. CBMGGM

CBMGGM New Member

+1
    You need to be on ICS leak build 232. Easy to get there. This forum is saturated with all the info you need. It's worth the time to do it; it's like having a brand new phone.
  4. markc23

markc23 Member

I started getting a lot of lag last week too. I switched off of ADW launcher and went back to Go Launcher.... lag stopped, even though I thought I had read that Go Launcher is a memory hog.
  5. DoctorV

DoctorV Member

You can try a few basic things like a battery pull or install advanced task killer and kill everything because it could be a horribly coded app that's taxing your phone.
  6. Bionic_Racer

Bionic_Racer New Member

Yea id NEVER go back to GB. Gb seems so basic and primitive now.

Ics even makes youtube app better.
  7. CBMGGM

CBMGGM New Member

GB? I'm forgetting what is was already....
    Here hee ;-)
  8. bamafan39

bamafan39 New Member

its to easy to get back on the upgrade path...your waiting on a ota that will come ???god knows when??take the .232 upgrade and stop sitting around with a crappy phone you'll be glad you did...and when the ota does come you can go back and get it ..if your not sure how to do this there is more than enough imfo on these forums to help..hell ill walk you through it if needed!