905 Lag?

brunla

Reaction score
On stock 905 non-rooted and suddenly in the last week experiencing major lag. Opening apps, switching landscape and homescreen. I feel like I am back on the Droid 1. Between this and the 4G connection issues this phone has become a complete POS.

Trying to hold out for the official ICS update. In the mean time very disappointed in the deterioration of this phone. In 8 months of being out, it became nearly useless. Good going Motorola and Verizon.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
+1
You need to be on ICS leak build 232. Easy to get there. This forum is saturated with all the info you need. It's worth the time to do it; it's like having a brand new phone.

markc23

Reaction score
I started getting a lot of lag last week too. I switched off of ADW launcher and went back to Go Launcher.... lag stopped, even though I thought I had read that Go Launcher is a memory hog.

DoctorV

Reaction score
You can try a few basic things like a battery pull or install advanced task killer and kill everything because it could be a horribly coded app that's taxing your phone.

bamafan39

Reaction score
its to easy to get back on the upgrade path...your waiting on a ota that will come ???god knows when??take the .232 upgrade and stop sitting around with a crappy phone you'll be glad you did...and when the ota does come you can go back and get it ..if your not sure how to do this there is more than enough imfo on these forums to help..hell ill walk you through it if needed!