1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

.904 Update pushing soon .. changelog here

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by b00mb00mchuck, Apr 14, 2012.

1. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

2. CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8 New Member

I like DL, but their accuracy rate on such rumors has been a little shaky.

Mildly exited about an update, although I really haven't had any problems. Not surprised that it's not ics
  3. Batman8

Batman8 Member

I downloaded .904 and tried to install it via recovery but keep getting the error... "E:signature verification failed"

Any ideas on how to get around this error and install the update with no problems? By the way, I am "For3ver Rooted" if that info helps.

Thanks.
  4. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Back in January when .901 was out (although OTA to only a few so most were a manual install) there was a post on DL about .902. Looking at their source it was someone who got an email that it would happen. People were posting that .902 won't occur, based on such a source. Well, as we all know it did, but about a month later. So it may still be possible.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012