.902 Root

eye_dea

Reaction score
Yeah I think ill wait for someone to figure root out on 902 or figure out what im doing wrong is there a bionic irc room where people go for help like the have for the hero and evo??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

When you got the new drivers..did you restart your PC? Also, r u runninng a Mac?

gobi42

Reaction score
Yeah I did im running a Kubuntu 11.4 with a vb of windows xp

gobi42

Reaction score
i don't have another pc i can try at the current moment :( if i try and put the phone in pc mode it says serching for phone if it's on charge only it sees the phone and then startes the daemon but sticks there i guess i could try and download the adroid sdk and put the motofail file in there and try that didn't think i needed the sdk cause adb was in the motofail file

gobi42

Reaction score
Its all good man I learned some things so I saw ur from Wisconsin do u get down by Madison much?? I was just seeing if me and my sister are the only ones around here with data issues

eye_dea

Reaction score
Its all good man I learned some things so I saw ur from Wisconsin do u get down by Madison much?? I was just seeing if me and my sister are the only ones around here with data issues

From lacrosse. Dont make it Madison much. Usually go to the twin cities. Aleast your rockin 4g over there. Lacrosse will get it this summer.