1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

.901 and signal strength/reliability.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by anwarlucas, Jan 30, 2012.

1. anwarlucas

anwarlucas New Member

For me, the .901 update has pleasantly solved the signal and reception issue I have in my area. Before the update, I would have signal strength in the lower -100's to upper -90's, now with this update it's settled in the low -80 currently -84.

The area I live in, rosedale NY. Has the worst signal/reception for any carrier and any phone, that goes for ATT, Sprint, MetroPCS, and with Verizon its always downgrading 3G to 1x, with no chance of seeing a steady 4G signal. This is with any phone I have used, including my OG Droid 1 from Motorola.

Currently I have not lost 4G, also while connected on a phone call, I can still use 4G at a very reasonable speed.
    I have also been using the .901 for almost 3 weeks now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using morris code in the future!
Search tags for this page

droid bionic reliability

how to check signal strength on droid bionic
samsung s8000 bad signal