901 and received / installed the 902 soak test build??? Post here!!!

Sadahiro

Reaction score
So we dont have to go back to stock? We can just flash the 902 update?

clintro

Reaction score
I just flashed right on top of the Eclipse 2.1 ROM and every thing is running fine.
I went from 901 manual upgrade to 902 from this thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

cybric

Reaction score
902 is doing some strange things that 901 didn't do. Battery will show almost depleted then be at 100% 10 minutes later after charging. 4g seems to run much slower.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
902 is doing some strange things that 901 didn't do. Battery will show almost depleted then be at 100% 10 minutes later after charging. 4g seems to run much slower.

its not uncommon for updates that fix bugs to cause bugs

Reaction score

I hate to bring this up, did you do a factory data reset after the update? You may not like it but this is the first thing I do after every update to get away from this stuff happening.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"

madmako

Reaction score
its not uncommon for updates that fix bugs to cause bugs

Not at all uncommon in the application software world whereas one issue is fixed in one module but another module is impacted as a result. Even when VZW adopts/adapts QC testing standards, it's near impossible to be 100%.

bigmook

Reaction score
FDR before I accepted the update ... thanks to bionic restorer. It usually fixes most tiny bugs. Get used to it. If youbare rooted do a nandroid, factory data reset ,then an advanced restore of data only and you will be golden.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk