9 Innings Baseball?

benr3600

Reaction score
Does anybody have this game? I can't figure out how to "level" up my players.

skel1977

Reaction score
Yeah i got it. Its awesome and i hate baseball. I just leveling stuff up. So far i have only leveled up one pitcher card to level 2.

You just go to card shop then you choose card level up. You have to have enough tokens to level it up. you can win tokens by playing games and doing things like double play or home run or whatever.

I cant figure out how to sub a pitcher out :)

doublea500

Reaction score
i have it. i am #23 in the world (sorry gotta say it) if you need any help just pm me or write in this topic. to level up cards just go to card lvl up and pick a card then lvl it. you can only lvl up players and coaches. when you level up a coach he has to be on the bench for you to level him. and you cant level up from experience!

To sub a pitcher out go to time on the bottom left then double click a pitcher you want to sub in.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
i have it. i am #23 in the world (sorry gotta say it) if you need any help just pm me or write in this topic. to level up cards just go to card lvl up and pick a card then lvl it. you can only lvl up players and coaches. when you level up a coach he has to be on the bench for you to level him. and you cant level up from experience!

To sub a pitcher out go to time on the bottom left then double click a pitcher you want to sub in.

Ha, well I am #1.

Or at least I will be once I get the game.

doublea500

Reaction score

Ha, well I am #1.

Or at least I will be once I get the game.

doesnt work like that:D. ive been playing basically since the game came out. days and days and days. if you wanna play 4 hours. i mean 4 days straight then see yea there! (4 days for my rank) :D if ya need help just post or pm

OP
B

benr3600

Reaction score
WTF, this game disappeared on me? All of the sudden, it is gone from the main menu that pretty much everything is on. It still exists, because it is able to be uninstalled under "manage applications" but I don't know how/where to access the game now? Anybody else have something like this happen?

OhioHoosier

Reaction score
Freezing

Has anyone experienced the game freezing? How do I get it unfrozen?

uman99

Reaction score
Where in the game is the card shop or the card level up? All I can find is my My cardbox but I can't find anything that says card lvl up.

skel1977

Reaction score
Right below the game start menu as soon as you open up the game :p

OhioHoosier

Reaction score
Where in the game is the card shop or the card level up? All I can find is my My cardbox but I can't find anything that says card lvl up.

To buy cards, go to 'Draw Card'. It's right below 'My Cardbox'. Card Levelup is on the same page as those.

OhioHoosier

Reaction score
I have a card question. Are all platinums cards better than all lower level cards (Normal, Rare, Special, and Hero)?

I got a platinum LF: Sam Fuld. Ratings are contact: 58, power: 88, eye 59, running: B, fielding: c. My current LF is Normal Scott Podsednik - contact: 86, power: 73, eye: 75, running: A, fielding: C. Podsednik's ratings are higher but does the bonus from being platinum make Fuld the better player?

On a related note, what is the + in the bottom right hand corner of the cards?

skel1977

Reaction score
I have a card question. Are all platinums cards better than all lower level cards (Normal, Rare, Special, and Hero)?

I got a platinum LF: Sam Fuld. Ratings are contact: 58, power: 88, eye 59, running: B, fielding: c. My current LF is Normal Scott Podsednik - contact: 86, power: 73, eye: 75, running: A, fielding: C. Podsednik's ratings are higher but does the bonus from being platinum make Fuld the better player?

Curious about this too. I have a green hero card but when i put him in lineup there is a -9 next to his name. Not sure what that is.

OhioHoosier

Reaction score

Curious about this too. I have a green hero card but when i put him in lineup there is a -9 next to his name. Not sure what that is.

Are you playing him out of position?

I did more research and found this forum with a lot of answers.
9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011 - Com2uS - iPhone Games, iPod Touch Games, Android Games | Com2uS Forum

Looks like the plus on the front is how many points have been added to the stats over the normal version of that player. The stats on the back are what matters.

skel1977

Reaction score
I dont know really. Im not even sure i have added him to my players that are not on the bench. I look for him in the batting lineup but dont see him. The game can be pretty confusing at times.