893 update

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've been reading that the Motorola servers are down, thus no updates available (and I know it's true because I read it on the internet!!).

wseyller

Reaction score
has the update been pulled for anybody? it's telling me I'm up to date every time I try and do it now, from .886.

You are not gonna find it that way. You wont see it if on 886 unless you get it through the cheesecake app

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are not gonna find it that way. You wont see it if on 886 unless you get it through the cheesecake app

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

that's what I was referring to :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My battery still seems horrible if not worse - and still dropped data at least five times today, really not a lot changed for me

jkliving92

Reaction score
I talked to a Verizon tech person a while back about a separate for a separate phone. There was a problem with the keyboard causing the phone to reboot multiple times a day and they had supposedly released an update for it but I still had the issue. She told the update that was released to fix the issue only fixed about 1/4 of the phones that got the update. This could be a similar issue. I've seen improvement personally but its different for everybody.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums