Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I got one like that for my 6P, but my hands tend to be a little on the sweaty side and I found it to be more slippery than the bare aluminum of the device.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
This is pretty much the same slipperiness level of the Soft Grip Moto back, so that's a push.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This thread is sacrilegious, a case on a turbo 2? Next we going to be allowing iPhone users on our forum.

J/k the case looks nice and $8 is not a bad price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have a similar case on my Turbo 2, the Cimo S Wave case. Very thin, with grippiness on the side edges, and clear to show off the custom options.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a similar case on my Turbo 2, the Cimo S Wave case. Very thin, with grippiness on the side edges, and clear to show off the custom options.
Not you too Brutus.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
This thread is sacrilegious, a case on a turbo 2? Next we going to be allowing iPhone users on our forum.

J/k the case looks nice and $8 is not a bad price.

I love naked. But I know these gold edges will scratch. That's the only reason.
And this thing is so thin. Seriously hardly any bulk.
The first case I've ever liked.

TapaTurboII

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I know...I know. But, my other concern was the Ballistic nylon. I don't want it to look like an old dirty suitcase 6 months from now. That oil from your skin has to go somewhere.
Edit: don't we already have some iPhone members lurking around here.... somewhere?

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Check out Calicase and see if they make one for the Turbo 2. I have one on my Note 5 and I love it. Usually I don't use a case, but with the Note 5 being so slippery, I had to get one.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It's not about the price as long as it does the job... Infact, cheaper the better..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Check out Calicase and see if they make one for the Turbo 2. I have one on my Note 5 and I love it. Usually I don't use a case, but with the Note 5 being so slippery, I had to get one.

I have not been able to find any for the Turbo or Turbo 2. Looks like they make them for iPhones and newer Galaxy models. Looks like a nice thin case, maybe they will start making them for the new Turbo 2?

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
It's not about the price as long as it does the job... Infact, cheaper the better..

I usually avoid seriously cheap cases. I learned my lesson on that. Bought an iPad for the wife. Then bought a $20 case for it.
Really? Really Peredroid? So you drop $500 on an iPad but get the cheapest case you can find? Can you guess what happened? Yep.

images

We spend serious money on these things... we shouldn't be afraid to spend money on a quality case if you like cases.

Unless your screen is Shatterproof. :D

I do hate most Otterboxes though. The big clunky ones anyway. Boss has the big bertha on his iPhone 5...there is nothing "fun" about using that phone in that case. But if you want to kill someone....

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There's a fine line though. I like your caveat of "if you like cases", because I really don't. I buy a phone partially because of what it looks like, so I don't want to cover it up and I'm not a fan of the clear case I found for my 6P. I rocked it in a pretty substantial case (at least as far as corner protection goes) for quite a while, but am really enjoying how sleek the phone is without it right now. I'd still feel safer having some kind of protection in case of an accidental drop, but I'm kinda torn.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
There's a fine line though. I like your caveat of "if you like cases", because I really don't. I buy a phone partially because of what it looks like, so I don't want to cover it up and I'm not a fan of the clear case I found for my 6P. I rocked it in a pretty substantial case (at least as far as corner protection goes) for quite a while, but am really enjoying how sleek the phone is without it right now. I'd still feel safer having some kind of protection in case of an accidental drop, but I'm kinda torn.

You could always make your own thin, stylish case...the Red Green way. Duck tape! :D (I figured you would know who that is, living in MI).