72 Hrs and 50% Batter Life Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cpjr

Reaction score
Nope. Power off pawns airplane mode.

PS- I get 12-15 hours out of the stock battery. 4G on (signal about 50% of the time), nothing else turned off, brightness set to auto, etc, etc.... Which is great.

Robdiesel

Reaction score
My phone is my blood line.. I'm on it the second I get up till the moment I close my eyes.

Sent from my DROIDX

djj624

Reaction score
What do you mean by disabling airplane mode?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

A

awdwhip

^ Enabling airplane mode cuts off all wireless connections and disabling it turns on your wireless connection....ie. 3G or 4G LTE

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
2 Words....Airplane Mode...best battery app ever

are you just doing some testing??

not sure why you would do this.. no one can contact you and vice versa... no inet browsing... im am out of the country and on airplane mode.. basically i use my phone for time and to take pics.. cant do much of anything else.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

why not just turn it off? that is way better than airplane mode. I can charge my phone then turn it off....turn it on a WEEK later and still have 100%....beat that. Better yet we can push it to 2 weeks or longer.....I'm just saying

Airplane mode is for newbsdancedroid

Seriously....why not just get a different phone if you only option to get battery life is to put your phone in an uncontactable state. Might as well not even bother carrying it around.

qman66

Reaction score

why not just turn it off? that is way better than airplane mode. I can charge my phone then turn it off....turn it on a WEEK later and still have 100%....beat that. Better yet we can push it to 2 weeks or longer.....I'm just saying

Seriously....why not just get a different phone if you only option to get battery life is to put your phone in an uncontactable state. Might as well not even bother carrying it around.
then he cant take pics

Beardface

Reaction score

then he cant take pics
Or play Angry Birds

cpjr

Reaction score
Or say after 72hrs he has 50% battery left :icon_eek:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That's not good. I used mine for pictures and an alarm clock recently. It went 6 days and it was as 80%.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Shoot I know I dont have a Tbolt, but with airplane mode (which you dont need an app for btw...lol) I can have 97% remaining after 12 or so hours. Of course, this totally defeats the purpose of having a phone and also its implied that Im not touching it at all during that time....but w/e

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Best battery "app" is fast boot. Doesn't turn your phone off and doesn't use much battery. And it boots up faster when you press the power button.

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt