72 hours with the Charge, Bu-bye HTC Thunderbolt!!

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by msuperbauer, Jul 18, 2011.

1. msuperbauer

msuperbauer New Member

So I replaced my issue packed TB with the droid charge and I must say, I REALLY like it so far!I do slightly miss the notification led, but the gorgeous screen resolution and lighter weight are pretty worth not having the led. My questions are as follows.. Is there a 4g toggle? I forgot. The number to call to control 4g/3G.. Second, my batteery was amazing day one and now day three,it kinda sucked?!? Does it take a few more charge cycles to get great? My blackberries, droid 1, droid x and HTC thunderbolt did and I was wondering if it was the same. And lastly, there's all kinds of do this, do that posts, what is the single best thing you've done to your charge? Tanks inadvance:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  2. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

settings --- wireless and networks --- mobile networks. You can toggle it there but I believe there is an app. If you use wifi the battery will last significantly long :D , best thing I've done is hacked it and put the ep1f gingerbread software on it from p3droid. Works like a charm

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. msuperbauer

msuperbauer New Member

settings --- wireless and networks --- mobile networks. You can toggle it there but I believe there is an app. If you use wifi the battery will last significantly long :D , best thing I've done is hacked it and put the ep1f gingerbread software on it from p3droid. Works like a charm

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! So Mine is rooted, just doesnt have any custom roms yet.. I did a root with lag fix something other (off the chargeforums.com rooting directions). I used odin to just root the device and havent decided on a rom yet. Where can I find out how to do what you have done to yours? I am a bit of a rookie at it, but can follow directions! So your gained better batter life with yours? do you have any screen shots??
  4. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

Thanks!! So Mine is rooted, just doesnt have any custom roms yet.. I did a root with lag fix something other (off the chargeforums.com rooting directions). I used odin to just root the device and havent decided on a rom yet. Where can I find out how to do what you have done to yours? I am a bit of a rookie at it, but can follow directions! So your gained better batter life with yours? do you have any screen shots??[/QUOTE]

Well I just used odin and flashed a debloated rooted gingerbread build for the charge released by teamblackhat , I'm a samsung rookie so I'm not sure what else to do
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  5. msuperbauer

msuperbauer New Member

Well I just used odin and flashed a debloated rooted gingerbread build for the charge released by teamblackhat , I'm a samsung rookie so I'm not sure what else to do
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

Werr did you find out how to do that? I too am new to samsung, like it a lot so far. Just confused why I'm not getting the battery life everyone else is..
Search tags for this page

how long does it take for htc thunderbolt to charge