7-7-10 [ROM] Froyo Kangerade 5.0.9 *source built, 9 themes, bug fixes, many features*

ntrddragn

Reaction score
how do i get the 3d app drawer? i really dont like the 2d version =/

mike919

Reaction score
Thanks! I have a question, with the 6 home screens they bunch up at the bottom. How could I style the launcher like BB 0.4V ? Basically with out the transparent box around the Phone/Browser. Love the build, thanks.

i have update.zips uploading right now for LauncherPRO. MANY dock options.

gaborger

Reaction score
Comments on DroidX Theme

I tried out the Droid X theme and wanted to see if it was just me or are the buttons hard to read?

bodean

Reaction score
Thanks.
BTW what does "
Resynced with google as of 7-4-10" mean in the change log. For us who don't program, what are you syncing?

veritech

Reaction score
I tried out the Droid X theme and wanted to see if it was just me or are the buttons hard to read?
Its because they're gray. Doesn't really bother me that bad. I think somebody requested a fix for that though.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hope no one just had their download fail... just uploaded the rom's with map, font & market fix/update. Uploading to the mirrors now.

tlippert

Reaction score
Hope no one just had their download fail... just uploaded the rom's with map, font & market fix/update. Uploading to the mirrors now.

Do I need to uninstall maps before reinstalling the rom to get the themed map icon..

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks.
BTW what does "
Resynced with google as of 7-4-10" mean in the change log. For us who don't program, what are you syncing?

Google is updating their source constantly so when I resync with them it is updating all that code.. That's why source imo is better. The latest and greatest.

HEMItude

Reaction score

So if we already updated to 5.0.9 earlier, does this mean we have to do it again to get the fixes?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

I donwloaded the new Rom. The market works fine but the maps wont install. :icon_eek: