[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

craighwk

Reaction score
Just installed this with a full system wipe and as soon as I entered my Google Information and slid my keyboard shut, the Setup process forced closed and I was left with a blank screen. Unable to do anything, I rebooted the phone and now it's hanging at the droid animation.

This is apparently a no go for me. :( Maybe I'll try another wipe and re-install.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my apps restored... not sure what the problem is? then ran titanium for the ones missing... restored with data.. no problems here.

I'm thinking it's a theme port issue for probably one of the themes (probably blue theme).

I'm gonna work on the latest LauncherPro to get themed... there were some updates and bugfixes, I'm also going to include a themed DroidX LauncherPRO for all colors. Should have them up by later tonight... work till 4:30....

Thank you mike.. that would be great.

thatisandwas

Reaction score
Damn...it did the thing where the market is really slow and it cant sync...im diggin the nex-tang. Ill just have to wait for the bugs to get out. Back to the last kangerade!

mike919

Reaction score
Damn...it did the thing where the market is really slow and it cant sync...im diggin the nex-tang. Ill just have to wait for the bugs to get out. Back to the last kangerade!

did you give it more then 37 seconds??? I have had ZERO issues on Nex-Tang... Market, maps wi-fi, GPS... nothing... gotta be patient people...

msu

Reaction score
OH... hey J, should we still NOT run Godmode?????
----------- whoops, I looked up top and saw that you said it should be fine now.

How do I get Launchers re installed without having to re install the rom?

mike919

Reaction score
sorry, that was probably a knock at your intelligence... i wouldn't think you'd put something in that didn't work! Dumb question! Thanks again!

area52

Reaction score
Ne1 having issues with location based devices? I installed the green theme and my beautiful home will not pull the weather, nor does the Genie app

thatisandwas

Reaction score

did you give it more then 37 seconds??? I have had ZERO issues on Nex-Tang... Market, maps wi-fi, GPS... nothing... gotta be patient people...

yeah i mean had it on for like an hour...no syncing and the market was just too slow. i love the theme though.

on another topic..

My camera is screwed. it looks blurry as hell unless you get realllll close to it...i have done everything..do you think its just hardware? it wont focus..or even try to focus..

Isaiah

Reaction score
Im not seeing the new customizable live wallpaper. All i get for the original wallpaper is the 150 color one. am i doing something wrong?
(i flashed the most recent goodies already)

magma_camel

Reaction score
i have no issues or bugs seems to work fine to me i want a better keyboard though... not that i use it much but a prettyer looking onscreen keyboard would be nice