6400mAh Extended Battery for Galaxy Note 2 is out!

Schimm

Reaction score
We are waiting for the first stock from the factory, as soon as it comes we will make photos and upload them to the site, however we always offer the batteries for pre-order, especially now when 7% discount code CYBERPOWER is active till the end of Wednesday.

Maybe charge a bit less than a car battery and I'll consider it. Not trying to be rude or flippant but is that battery seriously $85 better than a Hyperion.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe charge a bit less than a car battery and I'll consider it. Not trying to be rude or flippant but is that battery seriously $85 better than a Hyperion.

We are aware of many manufacturers who produce and sell batteries for inexplicably cheap money, however Samsung retails their li-ion batteries of standard size for around 50$ (3100mAh for Note II for instance). We retail our 6400mAh for 105$ which is basically the same price for the mAh and quality of the product.
At the moment we cannot cut the price as it will disallow us to provide quality products and customer service that we think our customers deserve.

Schimm

Reaction score
They also tend to sell their extended batteries at half off. Which I have experienced myself for the past two phones. I am using Hyperion right now and it performs extremely well. You say their price is inexplicable. I say pricing your battery more like a car battery is inexplicable. And I say this with all due respect as a consumer voicing an opinion on a product pricing compared to competitors. Batteries are not rocket technology. If they are priced far beyond Q cell and others who sell on Amazon good luck in selling that.

Reaction score
We are aware of many manufacturers who produce and sell batteries for inexplicably cheap money, however Samsung retails their li-ion batteries of standard size for around 50$ (3100mAh for Note II for instance). We retail our 6400mAh for 105$ which is basically the same price for the mAh and quality of the product.
At the moment we cannot cut the price as it will disallow us to provide quality products and customer service that we think our customers deserve.

Most of us can get the Samsung battery for 50 percent off. Go ahead, skimp on the customer service...the battery is too dam much.

randalldavis

Reaction score
I ordered one of these off of Amazon and the back cover is what sold me. I had a Thunderbolt and got use to the kick stand and had to have one.
According to the literature I have been seeing, it is supposed to come with a leather case, but I didn't get one. Oh well I will have to buy one when I figure out where to get one.

Thanks
Randall

Caesars

Reaction score
I ordered one of these off of Amazon and the back cover is what sold me. I had a Thunderbolt and got use to the kick stand and had to have one.
According to the literature I have been seeing, it is supposed to come with a leather case, but I didn't get one. Oh well I will have to buy one when I figure out where to get one.

Thanks
Randall

Keep us updated!

Return of the Android

Reaction score
Anyone have a review of this monster? I'm considering getting this but New Trent's external chargers have most of my attention at the moment. 7,000 mAh external charger for 41 dollars.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have a review of this monster? I'm considering getting this but New Trent's external chargers have most of my attention at the moment. 7,000 mAh external charger for 41 dollars.

Reviews are coming up soon, many people have requested this battery to review on blogs and sites. We will post here as soon as something is online.
Btw, external chargers fall in a different category of products - we are also considering external chargers in the future, but so far the on-body batteries are more effective when using the full potential of available capacity and are more versatile as user polls show.

rabernet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note Edge

Thanks to your post, I think I'll also pick up a car charger from New Trent.

I can't imagine putting a monster battery on this.

I'll pick up the dock charger/spare battery from Samsung with my 50% off coupon and will always have a spare charged up for those times I need more than 24 hours plus charge, without compromising the sleek look of the phone.

spydergirl

Reaction score

Thanks
Randall

Yeah that's my concern - finding a case that will FIT that monster! I really want to buy that beast of a battery, but I want to find a case for it too. Is Mugan making any plans to help with that need?

I'm also very anxious to hear reviews on this monster battery! :)

Sent from my GN2

huskur

Reaction score
There is an accessory that you can buy that plugs into the headphone jack and you clip the other end to a dead car to jump it if need be!! :)

spydergirl

Reaction score
NICE !!! I WANT ONE !!! But I want a CASE to fit over it as well, to protect the front face. :(

[video=youtube;7Sxf6Ejanfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sxf6Ejanfo[/video]

Reaction score
I was looking at this awhile back but I can say that the battery on the Note2 works fine just the way it is. The case I got has a kick stand on the back just like my old thunderbolt so I didn't lose that function either. Going from the 2750 ah battery on my thunderbolt this phone is night and day. It does so much more and is a lot easier to use. I'm on wifi most of the time but even when I am not in the Boston area everything works fine. I use the phone at my girlfriends place and stream slingbox to my phone to the samsung doc and to the tv and it looks great. perfect phone for me and what I do.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7Sxf6Ejanfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sxf6Ejanfo[/video]

COMPATIBILITY: This battery is now compatible with Verizon Galaxy Note 2