.605 to .596 Deodexed or alternatives

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by OctaviusMaximus, Sep 30, 2011.

1. OctaviusMaximus

OctaviusMaximus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,
    I recently installed Liberty GB 0.8 but forgot to take most of the backups from my stock .605 ROM. So I am in the process of restoring my .605 ROM back to my X. Now I want to get into themes a little bit and I found this theme which is linked here ([THEME] AOSP GB theme for Stock DX .596 - xda-developers). It says that I have to be on .596 deodexed to take advantage of this theme. But I am on rooted .605. What path can I take to apply this theme to my phone? Also can I deodex .605 and try installing the theme on .605? Does anyone have this theme running on .596 or any other iteration of stock GB?

2. OctaviusMaximus

OctaviusMaximus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay so I picked up the .605 deodexer and flashed it using CWM. It worked like a charm and I am up and running on the AOSP GB theme which was made for .596. The only problem that I am having is that I don't get the sliders to unlock anymore. When I hit the wake button, it goes straight to input your pattern screen and then to my home screen. Does anybody know what I can do to get the sliders to unlock/silent back?