.602 update faster?

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Stock .602 Don't have a charger with me so i have to wait till i get home to charge it us and see if i can do a factory reset on it and start over.

Don't know if it makes a difference but I'm running the TBH rooted .602. IMO rooted is the only way to roll.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

schatzy62

Reaction score
Don't know if it makes a difference but I'm running the TBH rooted .602. IMO rooted is the only way to roll.

I totaly agree with you on the rotted part. The update notification came up on my phone this morning and I screwed up and said OK to doing it before i did any reading on the forums and well I lost my root and have other problems so hopefully i can get it all fixed up this evening.

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
I totaly agree with you on the rotted part. The update notification came up on my phone this morning and I screwed up and said OK to doing it before i did any reading on the forums and well I lost my root and have other problems so hopefully i can get it all fixed up this evening.

Ate you familiar with the sbf / root process? If so, sbf back to froyo, root your phone, then download and install the 2 part or the all in one 340-602 update.zip from TBH. I always end up doing the 2 part because my phone hates the AIO versions.

Before you do all of that make sure your apps are backed up using something like titanium backup first so you can easily restore them.