6 Themes for UD 2.5 (D1 and D-inc).. all my threads are moved to my own section..

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have my own section now in the Droid Themers section so this is just a link to main page and you can navigate from there..

The themes I have are for UD 2.5 for the Droid and Droid Incredible.... They are also for other ROMS as well...

Here are their names and colors and my sig has 4 of the screenshots... ENJOY!

SMURF'T OUT

MURDER

FROST BYTE

CITRUS BLEND

VENOM

BERRY BLAST

The first theme I made was FROST BYTE and I decided to port it to other ROMS and phones. Then I figured I'd make new colors of this theme style in case ice blue wasn't popular... I am aware my themes aren't as full as some other themes are but I'm still learning as I go and I add new icons to each theme release... I appreciate everyone that has left positive comments and good constructive criticism and I plan for more theme styles and other color releases to hit a bigger base... I also have custom pulldowns and lockscreen icons for metamorph and I plan to add a lot to those threads so check back for addons and updates....

B-boy™ - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum <-- Here is the link to the main section of all my work...