6.7.244 seems to be the final version

dfxmadness

Reaction score
bbtkd said:
First of all...believing a CS rep at your age? Really? Santa Clause too? We've not heard of the necessary soak, and that would have to happen first. She may be talking about an internal push to employees that precedes soak.

I did not say in my post that I believed her at all. I am just quoting what she said.

Otakulad

Reaction score
dfxmadness said:
I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday 9/13/2012, and i asked about the Droid bionic ICS when we would Getty the update and she says that they were getting them now, that they are being sent out in batches.
I said that as soon as I got off the phone o was going to check my phone and she says that there is basically no need to because you won't have out as out is OTA and while some may be getting it, you may not be at this time, and that it should be soon as they ate coming out in batches.
Basically the same answer that she said the first time.

Not saying that you believed them, but I called at the end of July and was told the same thing. And this was a tech support person, not a CSR. Either one of two things happened in my opinion. 1. Their tech support is full of idiots and don't know what they are talking about or 2. The first CSR I spoke to asked the person in the cube next to them to pretend to be tech support and made it up. Either one is plausible in my book.

Maddog241

Reaction score
Is this the dawning of the age of Ice Cream Sammich? The age of Ice Cream Sammich?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
player52 said:
why would you bump a thread from a week ago with nothing relevant to say

If I'm caught up correctly, that this thread was about how 244 was going to be the final version and now it's not.

I might not be caught up, so 244 might be final, I lost track of everything.

mmw68666

Reaction score
i dont think so

we now have .246 but I think we will have three more leaks. I think it will be the final will be .255