6.7.244 seems to be the final version

jayrod

Reaction score
Come on, everyone in the knows that the OTA will occur 27.3 days after the last blue moon unless the moon is in Gemini in which case it's 23.7 days. Sheesh get it right already. :p

I disagree. I went to a psychic and had them do a Tarot reading, and then I asked my magic 8 ball. Between both of the outcomes, it was still unclear so I then decided to look for a four leaf clover so I might be lucky enough to catch a leprechaun and steal his gold so I could travel to Hill Valley Ca, find Doc.Brown, pay him to build a time machine out of a Bugatti Veyron( Gotta keep up with whats cool enough to plop a Flux capacitor in) , travel 6 months into the future ( 18 months after the Bionics release) and find out the exact moment when OTA drops. Unfortunately, I'm quite bored tonight and decided to waste your time and mine by typing this completely stupid arrangement of words.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Rahloc

Reaction score
my mom said its coming monday, and she is my mom and she is always right. You all believe my mom right.

dlcramer

Reaction score
Asked my mom. She said "what's a bionic? Ice cream is in the freezer and to clean my room."

That's better info then anything from vzw or mot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Bfp

Reaction score
I asked my mom(she is 91) and she said huh, ice cream is fattening.

dautley

Reaction score
Verizon has confirmed ICS for the Bionic will go into soak on at 1159PM on 12/20/2012, 60 seconds before the Mayan Long Count Calendar runs out and the world ends.

draculam3k

Reaction score
Verizon has confirmed ICS for the Bionic will go into soak on at 1159PM on 12/20/2012, 60 seconds before the Mayan Long Count Calendar runs out and the world ends.

Damn it... :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dfxmadness

Reaction score
I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday 9/13/2012, and i asked about the Droid bionic ICS when we would Getty the update and she says that they were getting them now, that they are being sent out in batches.
I said that as soon as I got off the phone o was going to check my phone and she says that there is basically no need to because you won't have out as out is OTA and while some may be getting it, you may not be at this time, and that it should be soon as they ate coming out in batches.
Basically the same answer that she said the first time.

bbtkd

Reaction score
I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday 9/13/2012, and i asked about the Droid bionic ICS when we would Getty the update and she says that they were getting them now, that they are being sent out in batches.
I said that as soon as I got off the phone o was going to check my phone and she says that there is basically no need to because you won't have out as out is OTA and while some may be getting it, you may not be at this time, and that it should be soon as they ate coming out in batches.
Basically the same answer that she said the first time.

First of all...believing a CS rep at your age? Really? Santa Clause too? We've not heard of the necessary soak, and that would have to happen first. She may be talking about an internal push to employees that precedes soak.

Reaction score
First of all...believing a CS rep at your age? Really? Santa Clause too? We've not heard of the necessary soak, and that would have to happen first. She may be talking about an internal push to employees that precedes soak.

well it is a friday.

i want to beeeeelieeeeeeve!

Hikenit

Reaction score
You guys are all WRONG. I hitched a ride with H.G. Wells last night to 2015 and the news archive said this coming Wednesday will be the OTA update. But it doesnt matter anymore because I picked up the Motorola Zelus while there. Sad thing is that I have to wait two years for my Chocolate Bunnies update:angry: DOH!

manddarran

Reaction score
Well, I will be honest with ya all. I don't care when the OTA update is.... :) I am running it now...... 244.....

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I will be honest with ya all. I don't care when the OTA update is.... :) I am running it now...... 244.....
A lot of us DO care, but not from a usage standpoint. Most of us are only concerned about the OTA so that we can possibly get ahold of the FXZ file for ICS.

manddarran

Reaction score
A lot of us DO care, but not from a usage standpoint. Most of us are only concerned about the OTA so that we can possibly get ahold of the FXZ file for ICS.

That is a very valid point. I have been running 244 ever since HoB go it. Thanks to SamirHL for that.