6.7.244 seems to be the final version

SnydersWeb

Reaction score
Bleh.. I'm not sure what's worse... GottaBeMobile reporting something or something reporting that GottaBeMobile reported something. So far I have yet to see them provide any information that other posters here haven't reported here first.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
An article referencing another article referencing a comment in another forum.

Riiiiiiigghht.

welsalex

Reaction score
An article referencing another article referencing a comment in another forum.

Riiiiiiigghht.

I heard you like updates. So we got an article talking about an article talking about an update that could possibly be THE update.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347550898408.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347550898408.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 420

whomhead

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that all of the information in that article came from trolling this forum. It's a feedback loop.

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
SamuriHL is my source of info. By the time all these places write an article about it, we've already known it for 3 days.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
My source of information is "A Guy" that I'm good friends with. He's a "Upper Level" employee at "Verizogooglerola" who has firsthand knowledge about "Everything" including the exact minute the next update will be released.

But because I'm soo cool, and need to protect my "source" I'll just tease you all with vague statements. I'm sure you'd understand why.

welsalex

Reaction score
My source of information is "A Guy" that I'm good friends with. He's a "Upper Level" employee at "Verizogooglerola" who has firsthand knowledge about "Everything" including the exact minute the next update will be released.

But because I'm soo cool, and need to protect my "source" I'll just tease you all with vague statements. I'm sure you'd understand why.

+1

I see what you did there lol

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actuallt this 'is' the release version, all that's left is for VZW to sign off on it. All bugs have been sorted out so ICS will be OTA'd starting this Sunday night, 11:59 pm ET. VZW will change only one very minor thing, then it's a go.

How do I know this you may ask?.... well I got it straight from the confirmed source.....my Grandmama......

bhp117

Reaction score
My vzw store sales manager comfirmed many times the ota will be 6.8.233:icon_eek:
release @ 9/31 12:00am :p

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Actuallt this 'is' the release version, all that's left is for VZW to sign off on it. All bugs have been sorted out so ICS will be OTA'd starting this Sunday night, 11:59 pm ET. VZW will change only one very minor thing, then it's a go.

How do I know this you may ask?.... well I got it straight from the confirmed source.....my Grandmama......

Unconventional sources FTW!

LorelSilverleaf

Reaction score
Come on, everyone in the knows that the OTA will occur 27.3 days after the last blue moon unless the moon is in Gemini in which case it's 23.7 days. Sheesh get it right already. :p