[ROM] [6/6/2012] CM7 for the Droid Pro based on GB

dhatwell

Reaction score
This is working very well for me. No exchange issues at all, bluetooth is solid. I haven't seen any data issues either, but I'm going to really run it through its paces now. Well done sir.

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting an "unwakeable" black screen? The phone's not off, but I can't wake it up when I press the power button. After a battery pull, I can turn it on.

CRaiaSoftware

Reaction score
I still have no wifi connectivity in this version. I originally upgraded from 902, but I also did a clean upgrade from the stock gingerbread to 1005. I get an IP address but no internet.

I tried fixing permissions, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Also, 1005 feels slower that 902, but I need to investigate that more.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

dhatwell

Reaction score
Most of the day running this thing - wifi works only intermittently. Battery life seems pretty good, but i'll give it a full work out tomorrow.

r3j2

Reaction score
Still having camera issues. It will open the first time and work fine, but if I try and access the advanced settings, it crashes. After that I get the dreaded "unable to connect to camera" message.

Other than that, this rom is where it's at!

andy'sfriend

Reaction score
+ 2 on the camera issue. But for me it happened after trying to adjust the zoom. FC then unable to connect to camera.

nightpxd09

Reaction score
Question

I have a rooted droid pro running 2.3.3; I am wanting to install CM7. By reading the first post way at the beginning, do i need the bootstrapper to install CM7? Or do i need to do that thru the factory recovory?

clueless77

Reaction score
Yes Droid 2 bootstrapper or rom manager and flash clock work there and reboot to recovery

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

nightpxd09

Reaction score
ok, Thank you. The original post is somewhat misleading... I had an original Moto Droid farthest i ever went with it was rooting it and overclocking it.

clueless77

Reaction score
Just read all instructions and remember after flashing and rebooting DO NOT USE Droid 2 bootstrapper to getvto recovery

Either use rom manager or the reboot options in the power button menu

nightpxd09

Reaction score
Thank you for your help Clueless. This is by far a slick rom build so far, lovin it!!

clueless77

Reaction score
Not a problem, with the activity in the pros rom area I might have to start running mine again

nightpxd09

Reaction score
Would like to get rid of the ADWLauncher and use launcher pro... Tried to remove ADW but it put itself back on there :(

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Would like to get rid of the ADWLauncher and use launcher pro... Tried to remove ADW but it put itself back on there :(

Go to market, download Home Switcher Froyo. Install and run. Lets you choose default home app, clear default and then system asks which app should be default.:icon_ banana: