[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

blackbrawler

Reaction score
No didn't work : ( and now i cant even get my old music app back

If you could give me the apk then i could use the install2system script

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The overhaul music script doesnt seem to work ><

be my test dummy and flash this and let me know if it works. I re-wrote the script but haven't even tested myself but it should atleast give you a music app back.

You probably saw but just in case, the music issue ended up being incorrect permissions on the 2 music programs when they were swapped in by the script.

I just realized that testing this script out. lol.. ok.. heading home and then I will update it. thanks btw.

arozz7

Reaction score
jrummy great job on the ROM.....

Is anyone having an issue updating the new version of google maps? I get a message that install was unsuccessful. I tried it several times. I am still on 1.0, I went to 1.1 but lost the ADW launcher and when I ran the launcher script my phone hung and would not boot past the boot animation. So, I went back to my backup of 1.0.

motodroid34

Reaction score
I have some problems:

#1 any app that is on my sd some times they just disappear from my launcher then I go to settings/manage applications/on sd card I can see the apps but they are showing like they are off. I reboot the phone 2-3 times and they appear back.

#2 when I got apps to sd I cannot install any app from anywhere market or any back up TB, My backup pro, monster back up.
But when I turn off apps2sd then I can install it fine.
Anyone with any off these problems beside me?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
My "Riddlebox Theme" (Key Lime Pie w/ green notifications...and then slightly modified by me)...Thanks JRummy for fixing the increments on the battery!

Last edited:

sparty569

Reaction score
My "Riddlebox Theme" (Key Lime Pie w/ green notifications...and then slightly modified by me)...Thanks JRummy for fixing the increments on the battery!
Nice looking...and very close to the original:

images

Also, what is that weather widget? And how did you get the phone dialer to look like that?

Last edited:

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Nice looking...and very close to the original:

images

Also, what is that weather widget? And how did you get the phone dialer to look like that?

i found the wallpaper on google, but it was more of a pink color, so i had to adjust it in photoshop. WeatherBug. Small like that? I dont know lol, I think it just did that when i took the screenshot with ShootMe

Actually, maybe it took the screenshot when it was restoring from the notification bar? i dont know lol

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JRummy is gonna address some of these issues. But from what I can tell, there's something with 1.1 that get's triggered and all hell breaks loose. Some people lose 3G, lose root access, market connectivity (which could be the same as losing 3G)... If ur comfy with 1.1 and it ran well, then I guess you could go back to that, but otherwise personally I'm back on 1.0 :-(
Yeah I went back to 1.0. I think it may have something to do with the kangerade scripts GUI or even the kangerade goodies update. I didn't have any problems at all until I tried that.

Yknow, I think you may be right! My 1.1 didn't flip it's cookies until I was in Terminal trying to gain Godmode to get rid of &#^$&*% Twitter lol... Hey JRummy, here's a clue!

Thank you, you just found the error to why everyone is getting this loss of root access.

I redid that godmode script to give literally everything in system and data user permissions and I should have tested it more. I can post a fix up in rom manager now.. should be simple.

bryanleesterk

Reaction score
Data connection

I am losing all data connection (3g/1x) when on a phone call. Is this normal?

Last edited:

jookyone

Reaction score
I am losing all data connection (3g/1x) when on a phone call. Is this normal?

Lol...yes. Didn't you watch the AT&T commercials? We'll never be able to buy tickets to the Final Four while on a phone call! Damn!

At least until Verizon gets to LTE... though I haven't heard whether this will correct the limitations of CDMA.

Either way I'd rather not go to the Final Four than go to At&t.

ON TOPIC: Loving Kangerade, however the scripts for music nerfed all my music apps... I've read here and there that this is being worked, but for now, can someone share the music.apk or instruct how to get it back?

Thanks in advance.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also, the color changing options on op are fixed to have 10% battery increments.

Great Job Jrummy. FYI The new update to the colored notifications (at least the blue with clock) gave me 10% battery increments, but the notifications when you pull down the bar are back to white, just the notifications though. The date, the Verizon Wireless banner and the word "ongoing" when you pull the bar down are still blue.

shanimal92

Reaction score
I just flashed the nextheme and now I can't use 3g. It won't pop p after I turn off wifi