[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

Retribution

Reaction score
first the map fix and then this. You're spoiling us today. Thanks!

well for those of that map fix refused to work for this is just awesome thanks man this is the first custom rom I have tried I really like how involved you are with the community I think your definitely earned a donation from my next paycheck. Only part that sucks is I just got done getting everything the way I wanted it lol.

Also would love the hide notification bar to have other choices other then the home button:heart:

thanks for the hard work

sober

Reaction score
So this kernel will go to 600 or 800? Set cpu will allow up to 800, but I know stock kernel is listed in features.

Still learnin, sorry if thats a dumb question.

ReGReT

Reaction score
New script tool rocks!

'nough said :) If I fixed maps earlier today, do I still need to fix again after the 1.1 install?

otter34

Reaction score
How do I delete twitter? I haven't ever used it and don't plan to do so

B

budmonster

Is it possible to use the Kangerade Scripts app on CM 5.0.8? I JRUMS scripts and this app would be a lifesaver.

canvs2321

Reaction score
Here's a beta version of the updated GUI Kangerade.Scripts for those whom aren't afraid to take risk :) j/k seriously though, if you encounter any type of problems just shoot me a msg. Highly modified from original.

Should just be able to place on /sdcard/ and use astro or go into System Settings->Applications->Manage Applications, uninstall and use Astro or another File manager to install

Kangerade.Scripts.v0.2

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Tried to switch to MusicMod and now neither MusicMod or Music show up anywhere...? They have completely vanished from my phone...

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Tried to switch to MusicMod and now neither MusicMod or Music show up anywhere...? They have completely vanished from my phone...

Same thing just happened to me... had to redownload the ROM.

kind of a pain but music is back on my phone.

Anyone know if we did anything wrong to make them both vanish?

just went to the scripts app and changed it through there

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Also, my battery is still in increments of 20%...gonna try reinstalling Rom (Green Theme)...

Update: reinstalling Rom fixed this.

Last edited:
B

budmonster

Here's a beta version of the updated GUI Kangerade.Scripts for those whom aren't afraid to take risk :) j/k seriously though, if you encounter any type of problems just shoot me a msg. Highly modified from original.

Should just be able to place on /sdcard/ and use astro or go into System Settings->Applications->Manage Applications, uninstall and use Astro or another File manager to install

Kangerade.Scripts.v0.2

Thanks bro thats awesome. I downloaded the "goodies" from rom manager and it put everything on sdcard. do you know what commands i need to type to start the scripts? say, i want to switch fonts or lwp, what commands in terminal do i use.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
might have screwed up the musicmod script.. ish! Let me check.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Kangerade.Scripts.v0.2

Thanks bro thats awesome. I downloaded the "goodies" from rom manager and it put everything on sdcard. do you know what commands i need to type to start the scripts? say, i want to switch fonts or lwp, what commands in terminal do i use.

Kangerade scripts is built so you don't have to use terminal. Just go into the app and select what you want to do.

boddah

Reaction score
the lwpdroidred still crashes after another wipe and clean install. am I the only one who cant change to this wallpaper?