[ROM] [6/18/12] CM9 ICS For the Droid Pro

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
I don't even answer questions where the answer was posted in the very first post. I can understand if it's buried in a 100 page thread, but the first post?!? :)

Yeah, it depends on my mood for me. Sometimes I won't answer, other times I'll answer briefly, or if I just happened to be annoyed, I'll answer with a snide remark.

andy'sfriend

Reaction score
Like many other people on here, I'm waiting for this rom to have camera support. With that in mind, I saw this article (yes, I know that the DPro shares a camera with the D2 and D2G and not the bionic) and thought it might be relevant in some form to the camera support issue.

Camera Finally Working in Bionic, RAZR and DROID 3 Ice Cream Sandwich ROMS – Droid Life

Also, big thanks to Jackpot for the support of this device and all the early adopters. I'll be jumping in as soon as there is camera support (I use the camera all the time and lack thereof is a deal breaker for me).

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Like many other people on here, I'm waiting for this rom to have camera support. With that in mind, I saw this article (yes, I know that the DPro shares a camera with the D2 and D2G and not the bionic) and thought it might be relevant in some form to the camera support issue.

Camera Finally Working in Bionic, RAZR and DROID 3 Ice Cream Sandwich ROMS – Droid Life

Also, big thanks to Jackpot for the support of this device and all the early adopters. I'll be jumping in as soon as there is camera support (I use the camera all the time and lack thereof is a deal breaker for me).

Sadly there are a ton of differences between those phones and our phones :-[ mostly because the processor is a generation newer and uses things like tiler and ion which our phones don't use. I guarantee will happen soon though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
Just noticed that my phone no longer vibrates on text and emails when in vibrate only mode. Can't find a setting to turn it on. Am I missing something? Vibrates fine for calls.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just noticed that my phone no longer vibrates on text and emails when in vibrate only mode. Can't find a setting to turn it on. Am I missing something? Vibrates fine for calls.

I'd check the settings for each app and see if vibration always is enabled

crmcsh01

Reaction score
Great work on this Jackpot, really liking this Rom. I did not see any discussions about wifi tethering but it works great. I use wifitether 3.1-beta6, set my profile to "DroidX" and have no problems.

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Looks like the d2g got gsm data. I'll make a build tonight :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dettofatto

Reaction score
Great! We can try in European droid pro! Because seems that we can put the American sbf on our European! We must wait about 48 hours after flashing without battery and then our phones reboot...
Why? I really don't know!
Can you add also the string on build.prop for enabling a good umts signal?
Thank you!

sent from my Motosola!

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i've updated the OP with a few lines next to 3-2 which has bigger font than the rest. from now on i'll make the notes regarding new updates in a larger font for your convenience :)

if this is your first time ever flashing CM9, remember to read the entire OP!