6-14 [ROM] Froyo Kangerade V1.0 *Blazing fast, 7 Theme options, many extras*

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
You can now change your notification colors on rom manager or through the links I just posted on the first post. There is also an option to have no clock.. enjoy.
Thanks for this. Sorry for asking twice, thought you might have missed the first one with all the craziness of the server going down. Thanks again!

karns

Reaction score
Loving this!!

I can't get maps to install. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Kathy

Mr.L09

Reaction score
Anyone get the IM app to work it keeps fc'ing

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hellboar

Reaction score
On the modded music app (not froyo), when i selected playlists, I got endless FC. Would not open again, script music in terminal now gives an error and I have neither music app! :(

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For clockwork, does the clock and notification change install just like the ROM? Put on SD, boot into recovery, install from zip, and install??? No need to wipe anything correct? Thanks....

bluestudy4

Reaction score
Anyone get the IM app to work it keeps fc'ing

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Go to Settings>Applications>All then clear data from the music app... then everything will be fine as long as you don't select the playlist tab.

thread

Reaction score
I don't see anyone talking about a weird problem I've just discovered...

When viewing stuff in the 3d gallery, it resets the view and reloads all the thumbnails every 4 seconds. This happens on the gallery selector with the "stacks" of pictures, on the gallery view where you're choosing and individual picture, and even in the new Flickie Wallpapers HD (which seems to use the built-in 3d gallery).

Anyone else have this problem?

I get no error message -- the screen just reloads on me. I did a clean wipe before installing... What could it be??

frozty

Reaction score
Are there any kernels to make this faster? Its an overall nice app its just a same it gets bogged down after using flash.

jmart8684

Reaction score
jrummy..i have no idea what kang means, but whatever it is, i like it. loaded up the rom, did some benchmarking w/quadrant..got i think 1350 @ max 1100mhz...i set it 250/500 i got 950..
dude...from other 2.2 i tested, i have to say that is pretty insane

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ugh ok, tried to install the modified music player. Said there was something wrong and to make sure I had jrummy on my sdcard which I do. Now I don't have a music app nor do I have one installed. How do I install the modified one or at least get the stock one back?

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

gdizzle4545

Reaction score
not quite sure if this has been posted,
but whenever i try to use the themed handcent, it always fc's before i can send the text. I had to update to the current one in order for it to work again. but by doing that i lost the themed part of it. :/

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Was running the P3 7 slot LV 1ghz Kernel with your rom but boot time and battery life were horrible...

Tried out the new Chevy's kernel 7slot LV 1ghz and now your ROM flies even more than before!!!!

Was getting Linpack of 15.2 and Quadrant of 1022 give or take but those were average with P3's

Now with Chevy's I'm getting 15.9 very close to 16 on linpack and 1250 on Quadrant!!!!

Kangerade + Chevy's kernels = AWESOMENESS!!!!

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ugh ok, tried to install the modified music player. Said there was something wrong and to make sure I had jrummy on my sdcard which I do. Now I don't have a music app nor do I have one installed. How do I install the modified one or at least get the stock one back?

Once installed I went to terminal and typed the script to change it.. "music" is the script. This is after I hit su and regained su permission since it was first thing in terminal since I installed the ROM. Does that help?? It only changes the widgets that are available for the stock music player and the default image that shows when you don't have the album art on your SD is changed to a CD case image when in portrait mode.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not quite sure if this has been posted,
but whenever i try to use the themed handcent, it always fc's before i can send the text. I had to update to the current one in order for it to work again. but by doing that i lost the themed part of it. :/

same thing happened to me.. just haven't had the time to change the PNG for the updated handcent so rocking the stock handcent icon... for now..

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ugh ok, tried to install the modified music player. Said there was something wrong and to make sure I had jrummy on my sdcard which I do. Now I don't

Once installed I went to terminal and typed the script to change it.. "music" is the script. This is after I hit su and regained su permission since it was first thing in terminal since I installed the ROM. Does that help?? It only changes the widgets that are available for the stock music player and the default image that shows when you don't have the album art on your SD is changed to a CD case image when in portrait mode.
Yeah that's what I did lol didn't work. I'm also getting the news/weather error people are getting. What music app is the one in the screen shots? They don't look the stock music app.