6.1 RC5 has dropped

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
IDK I run pro... battery recalibration: Troubleshooting - CyanogenMod Wiki

opps... just dropped to 40% ohhhh nooooo lol I have the phone sitting here now with the screen constantly on.. lol

battery indicator now say off the hook for 15 hours...

Well, I'm going to check that out. That's still good though. I keep ending up on posts you've posted in? Haha. Oh, yeah, you never answered. Was it you that was referring to the stable being released tonight/tomorrow?

ya just what I suspect though... we shall see could be several days :)

Wouldn't surprise me. There usually is some type of issue that pushes the release date back just a little further than anticipated.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, found my first CM bug. None of my gmail messages will send from my phone. Just says sending... for hours. Anyone else had this occur? Maybe one of the nightlies has a fix

otter34

Reaction score
Well, found my first CM bug. None of my gmail messages will send from my phone. Just says sending... for hours. Anyone else had this occur? Maybe one of the nightlies has a fix

Did you go into settings and make sure account sync is on? I've had this problem w/ several other roms

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Did you go into settings and make sure account sync is on? I've had this problem w/ several other roms

Just checked, it's on. Also, is your phone dialer messed up? Mine doesn't have the normal look. Rather than phone, call log, contacts, favorites(something along those lines), the top is blank and says contacts in the corner. Or is it supposed to be like that?

rabbitfoot

Reaction score

i've had the gmail sending problem with several roms, as well. have you tried clearing data/cache for gmail?

best,
rf

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I've had it and I've used many ROMs. But yes. I sent an email to myself which sent but I don't know reliable that is

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Zion

Reaction score
HELP! SD card issue

I flashed cm 6 RC5 and everything is great other than my SD card says "Damaged" SD card damaged, you may have to reformat it.
Also, my 800 spped on set cpu is gone too, now just max of 528!

but the sd card is really an issue, all my pictures, videos etc are on there, as well as all my apps i downloaded and bought!

can anyone out there help?

thanks so much

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well the apps you still have. Are your pictures gone? In the gallery

Zion

Reaction score
apps not sure where they are, and when i hit the gallery, it says no items in your collection! even going to astro, in sd card says directory is empty :(

in gallery says sd card unmounted or not present.....

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
The apps are in the market. The ones you bought will still be under downloads no matter what. They're linked to your gmail. You can't lose them because of the SD card in any way. But, if you moved them to SD card and it shows them not there, you just have to redownload them for free. See if you can mount your SD to the computer and make a copy of it. Then reformat and put everything back on if it appears on the computer. Might just be a ROM issue

wingdo

Reaction score
For sure it's where it's at still 50% been off the hook for about 14 hours. Quite impressive actually... battery was calibrated...

I'm running RC5 with a LFY Slayher kernel set to 250-800. I bought a D2 extended battery and charged it up fully on Sunday, cleared battery stats, and have been letting it drain with medium light usage since that point. I'm at 30% power after 1 day 15 hours. Granted I've not been beating the phone to death, but I have done web browsing, market updates, solitaire, 4 calls or so, and about 6 hours of music player, tapatalk etc. It's not just been sitting on a table.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
For sure it's where it's at still 50% been off the hook for about 14 hours. Quite impressive actually... battery was calibrated...

I'm running RC5 with a LFY Slayher kernel set to 250-800. I bought a D2 extended battery and charged it up fully on Sunday, cleared battery stats, and have been letting it drain with medium light usage since that point. I'm at 30% power after 1 day 15 hours. Granted I've not been beating the phone to death, but I have done web browsing, market updates, solitaire, 4 calls or so, and about 6 hours of music player, tapatalk etc. It's not just been sitting on a table.

That beating the phone line made me laugh ha. But I need to get one of those. How much are they?

wingdo

Reaction score
That beating the phone line made me laugh ha. But I need to get one of those. How much are they?

I think it was $40 (give or take a few bucks) from a Verizon retail store. I wasn't paying close attention as I bought another multimedia dock as well (20% off if you buy 2 items). Between the new battery and RC5 it feels like a new phone.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

I think it was $40 (give or take a few bucks) from a Verizon retail store. I wasn't paying close attention as I bought another multimedia dock as well (20% off if you buy 2 items). Between the new battery and RC5 it feels like a new phone.

Sounds good, thanks man

Zion

Reaction score
SD card damaged

Any idea how to fix SD card? without it, cant take pictures, add beautiful widgets, and of course all my pics and videos are gone! it asks me to format, but if i do all data will be lost, so im stuck with the exclamation point sd card icon on taskbar...... the aps are the least part, even though now i lost swype, but all my info on sd card is a huge loss to me!!!!!