[6-1-2012] .906 sbf

alowbman

Reaction score
odongo said:
Hi, can i use this sbf to flash My DROID 3 which now has Maverick 4.5 ROM??? I want to go back to stock with all de original system apps! (almost all of theme) :icon_ banana:

The link to download is on the first page of this post. Use the one click, i find it easier then going through rsd lite.

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, can i use this sbf to flash My DROID 3 which now has Maverick 4.5 ROM??? I want to go back to stock with all de original system apps! (almost all of theme) :icon_ banana:

Use it if you are on. 906 base. It works great.

Exatically..just make sure your on .906 by going to settings/about phone and double check
I updated op with new 2.10 version of safestrap

odongo

Reaction score
Exatically..just make sure your on .906 by going to settings/about phone and double check
I updated op with new 2.10 version of safestrap

Thanks man,. do you know if HDMI out is working with this sbf? Ive tried using stock from other links and i cant connect phone to by hdmi but works perfectly with maverick rom.

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks man,. do you know if HDMI out is working with this sbf? Ive tried using stock from other links and i cant connect phone to by hdmi but works perfectly with maverick rom.

Hdmi allways works for me after sbf

odongo

Reaction score
I used 1 - click .exe,.. it finished doing its thing,.. phone rebooted,.. and... IT IS FREEZED AT MOTOROLA DUAL CORE LOGO..

Any ideas in case my phone still can be saved??

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I used 1 - click .exe,.. it finished doing its thing,.. phone rebooted,.. and... IT IS FREEZED AT MOTOROLA DUAL CORE LOGO..

Any ideas in case my phone still can be saved??
download the. 906 ota update found in op place it on your external sdcard boot into stock recovery pwr+x and install the update

your stuck at the bootlogo because your system was. 890 and you used the. 906 sbf
easy fix

odongo

Reaction score
download the. 906 ota update found in op place it on your external sdcard boot into stock recovery pwr+x and install the update

your stuck at the bootlogo because your system was. 890 and you used the. 906 sbf
easy fix

I ****ed up my phone,.. it was unlocked, and after updating to 906 ota update it doesn't recognize my sim card, a triangle appears close to signal bars (roaming triangle), and an screen appears which says: "Activate your phone - A special call needs to be made to activate tour phone...."

Im not in the USA, so i wont be able to activate my phone. Now i need to reflash my phone, but i don't know which sbf to use... Any advice?

odongo

Reaction score
I ****ed up my phone,.. it was unlocked, and after updating to 906 ota update it doesn't recognize my sim card, a triangle appears close to signal bars (roaming triangle), and an screen appears which says: "Activate your phone - A special call needs to be made to activate tour phone...."

Im not in the USA, so i wont be able to activate my phone. Now i need to reflash my phone, but i don't know which sbf to use... Any advice?

Well i overpassed my issue,. making what Oxymoron shared time ago:

At the google touchscreen, don't open your slider keyboard. Instead, touch the four courners of the screen in successive order starting with top left corner, top right corner, bottom right corner, bottom left corner (clockwise). This bypasses the sign in.

*taken from yakitori's thread in ChevyNo1 forum on recommended installation

Hope that helps.

*customized tapatalk signature*

And it solved my problem. I post it here in case someone else have same problem. dancedroid

benningmk

Reaction score
hey...
i`m on .906, but i can`t flash these file. i only get this message on my display:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
0A.53

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

My phone will not charge, so when i startet to flash i get the message not.ok cause of low battery. Anyone an idea ?

linuxgator

Reaction score
hey...
i`m on .906, but i can`t flash these file. i only get this message on my display:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
0A.53

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

My phone will not charge, so when i startet to flash i get the message not.ok cause of low battery. Anyone an idea ?

You will need to find someone other way to charge your battery. You may be able to find an external battery charger at a local battery store or something like that, or you could just buy a new battery which should be charged enough to do the flash. Alternatively, there are lots of options online, including a Motorola factory style cable, but those are a little more pricey and will take a few days to get.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You will need to find someone other way to charge your battery. You may be able to find an external battery charger at a local battery store or something like that, or you could just buy a new battery which should be charged enough to do the flash. Alternatively, there are lots of options online, including a Motorola factory style cable, but those are a little more pricey and will take a few days to get.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

exatically right

acoers

Reaction score
I'm trying to do this and i do have .906 but when i plug the usb in the phone it makes a different noise on the computer and just stays at waiting for devices. any help would be great thanks..

OP
ovelayer

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score