50yr old newbie, in need, indeed

ozarkmike

Reaction score
so my grand children tell me my old razor flip phone is an antique a few too many times so I try to move up slowly and as cost effective as possible so I buy a used samsung galaxy s nice phone so far but I think I need it to be more and I've always been the "I can do this myself type" just watch some you tube and go...well it didn't work like that I wanted to root my phone because then it will be more and I could get rid of the apps that I don't need or use "bloat ware" I think so a guy who knows a guy roots my phone and installs Titanium back up so far so good well the titanium back up gets stuck in "asking for root rights" so I research that's what I do, so I need root explorer so I can delete apps and it works fine up to the point when I hit delete then the phone freezes to the point where all I know to do is take out the battery and restart I know all of this is probably on the forum somewhere and I really did try to find the info on my own but there is just so much I am over whelmed please help an old hill boy from the Ozarks any info will be appreciated THANKS

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am not very familiar with the Galaxy S so I won't be much help there but we do have a sister site that still has some traffic and you might find some answers there... Samsung Galaxy Forum - Galaxy S2 Forum

Good luck!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum. ..Good luck and check out the link provided by stg13

N2 tap'd HD

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member