500 million dollar lottery in California

cowsquad

Reaction score
Huskur don't hire a lawyer, That's a waste of.money. they're scumbags and not worth a penny.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

I agree with you. They are just making money out of people like you guys. Stop feeding the rich. Rich only gets richier.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

meishkov

Reaction score
640,, straight craziness I tell ya!! Yea, lawyers I'd say r VERY important when winning the lotto hahaha. Its the criminal defense ones that'll be burning in hell. And not Hell, Michigan. Anyway, I sure hope I win, and u should too, because if I do, you won't see me disappear from Droid forums, and everybody involved with it will be VERY happy that I won, if u know what I mean ;-) r u willing to make this same commitment? :) I've always said $$$ won't change me as a person, it'll only change the things that I'd be able to do. I'd like to make the world a better place, well, atleast try. It'll take a long time to truly make it a better place... gotta wait for all the evil idiots in charge of important things to die off, along with their silly outdated ideologies.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I am a firm believer that money doesn't bring happiness but when you already have true happiness in your life, money sure is awesome, haha.

I think that's the perfect way to summarize this! I feel exactly the same way.

meishkov

Reaction score
Aye aye. I mean u must be insane or high on pcp or lsd or crack to not wanna drive a lambo whenever u please!!!

alboboy10

Reaction score
Aye aye. I mean u must be insane or high on pcp or lsd or crack to not wanna drive a lambo whenever u please!!!

Drug references get u in trouble in this forum. I have two private messages as proof lol.

On that note I'm not a big lambo fan. They're nice don't get me wrong lol but my favorite car maker is Porsche. They definitely make the best cars to drive. I like Audi for their looks/performance/overall best cars.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Id rather have the Bugatti veyron super sport lol... Look up that beast

You can buy a mansion with that much money. If you like cars like that there's a lot in that ball park that are arguably better lol.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Eh, they're all the same. They're still lawyers aren't they? :) Granted ones who deal in criminal cases r far worse than any other kind. Hopefully dezymond isn't one, I know he truly has good intentions as a person, its the ones who'll do anything u ask, as long as u pay all their fees, and your check doesn't bounce. I mean if your really a decent human being you wouldn't help defend people who u know r guilty and deserve all the punishment they get. Even for a price. Whew, I sure got off topic on this one.

I am not a lawyer, nor am I pursuing that career, though it did cross my mind at one point. However, that was too much school for me :D

I know a few people who are pursuing that career and they're honest good people. Whether the system changes them is something I have yet to find out, but heck if I do win I know who I'm going to

meishkov

Reaction score
It's always nice to have friends in high places dezymond:biggrin:

Oh yes the mighty Bugatti, what an amazing machine that is. Could only imagine the thrills you'd get from driving it. Audi R8's are also pretty damn slick, mostly all Audi's, only S version tho.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Good luck all of you, the odds of winning this one are reaching 50 times less likely than being hit by lightning.

Imagine all the people you know who've been struck by lightning (this is a little bit area biased - but I digress, I have only met one person who has been struck by lightning), and now multiply the amount of people you met in between those few individuals by 50. Now imagine that through odds and chances you weeded through those thousands upon thousands of people throughout life have and actually managed to meet said struck individual, and you're now in the bleachers of the lottery ballpark.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It's always nice to have friends in high places dezymond:biggrin:

Oh yes the mighty Bugatti, what an amazing machine that is. Could only imagine the thrills you'd get from driving it. Audi R8's are also pretty damn slick, mostly all Audi's, only S version tho.
Sure is. But I assure you I am no criminal and ask my justice studies friends for "favors".

As for the car topic now, as crazy as the Bugatti is, I'd trade it in for a couple Ferraris (430, Scudi, and a 458), sorry I'm a Ferrari fan:p

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Good luck all of you, the odds of winning this one are reaching 50 times less likely than being hit by lightning.

Imagine all the people you know who've been struck by lightning (this is a little bit area biased - but I digress, I have only met one person who has been struck by lightning), and now multiply the amount of people you met in between those few individuals by 50. Now imagine that through odds and chances you weeded through those thousands upon thousands of people throughout life have and actually managed to meet said struck individual, and you're now in the bleachers of the lottery ballpark.
Now why you gotta come in here with that reality check:p Lotto represent a sense of hope, let us fly high with hope until the numbers are revealed. If we lose then you can mock us:happy3:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Ferrari FF - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about this one? Haha take the kids to soccer practice with this bad boy.
I'm too young to have kids:D

As big of a fan I am of Ferrari that car is a fail. Their 4wd system isn't the kind you think, I believe it only gives 20% of the power to the front tires, at least that's what I recall from TG. Besides if I had kids and was going to drop them off in a supercar it'd probably be a GTR or cram them in the back of a Carrera Turbo:D