1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

50% signal and network location issue with BB .2.1

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Jetster220, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Jetster220

Jetster220 New Member

Has anyone else had a issue with there phone saying it only has signal 50% of the time and also network location not working while running the latest build of Bugless Beat .2.1?
  2. actngrezy

actngrezy Beta Team Developer

Everyone froyo Rom I have run has had this 50 percent signal issue. It doesn't seem to affect anything from what I could tell but it still bothers me. To get rid of it I turn the phone on airplane mode plug it into the charger for one minute then turn airplane off and it goes back to normal. I also then do *228 option 2 just incase and I only see it come back when I load a theme or every now and again a little while Free a reboot

I think uds and onix newest release both have fixes for this
Search tags for this page

signal location for bb