1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

50% off?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by Caesars, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

Was Samsung having a 50% off (accessory sale) for people who bought a note2? I sonewhat remember reading about this, but I don't remember for sure (or even if it was a scam lol).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  2. moneyfornothing

moneyfornothing New Member

3. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

Ty mate
  4. jseah

jseah New Member

If you go to the Samsung website to register your Note II (I believe it also applies to any Samsung phone), they will send you a coupon code good for 50% off the purchase of accessories direct from Samsung. I registered today and the email said that the code for valid from today until January 18, 2013. The 50% off is only valid for up to 10 items per shipping addresses and only valid on mobile accessories (so no you can't use the code to get 50% off of a 60 inch Samsung 3D LED TV).
Search tags for this page

samsung 50 off accessories