1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

$50 for standard desktop charger?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by 82DMC12, Sep 10, 2011.

1. 82DMC12

82DMC12 New Member

Really??? For my D1 they were $29.99 or something like that and I bought two of them. Even with 25% off, there's no way in hell I'm paying $75 for two chargers. Anyone know of a place that has this stuff for a realistic price? I want one for the bedroom and one for my office at work.
  2. CubanRefugee

CubanRefugee New Member

Why are you only getting 25% off? Verizon typically gives 50% off accessories when getting the phone through them, or at least that's the deal they gave me.
  3. 82DMC12

82DMC12 New Member

I ordered the phone on Sept 7 (Wednesday) and had it overnighted for launch day. I got the phone for $299 and paid $13 for three screen protectors. The rep said nothing about 50% off accessories at that time. Since then I've gone to or called two VZW stores who dont' even have accessories in stock. I just called *611 and that rep knew nothing about 50% off and said I should try to find someone who got it and see if there is a promotion code or other information about it.

So... those of you that got 50% off... what were the terms, how did you get it, and what accessories did you get? I Just want to get two standard cradles.

Thanks
  4. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels New Member

I'd also like to know about discounts on accessories.
    I really want the Vehicle Mount and am torn between the HD Station and the Standard Desk Dock
  5. CubanRefugee

CubanRefugee New Member

I just went to the Verizon store that's in mall, bought the phone, and the rep said that he'll give me 50% off on accessories. I didn't have the much money left after paying for the phone, and he said I could come back next Friday and they'd still give me the discount on anything else. I went in yesterday before work and picked up the standard dock, mentioned my reps name, and sure enough they gave it to me half off.