5 page layouts

dolfanpete

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of threads on how your theme's look. I'm still not sure what i want to do yet as i'm still kind of weary of rooting. but since i got helix launcher 2, i have my 5 screens which i love. what i would like to see from you all is, how do you have your 5 or more pages laid out? first page from the left you have what? chat programs? page two, media things? 3? so on and so on. please i'd love to see what you all have so i can get some ideas, and if you could maybe a brief explanation on your widgets and why they are there. thanks, going to bed i been at this alllllll day. look forward to seeing what you got.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
You should take a look http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s/717-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops.html <-- hundreds pages of pictures and discussions about their setups. It goes in order, so the setups don't get extremely fancy until quite some pages in. It is an interesting flip through, I definitely got some ideas for what I wanted to do with my setup. A lot of the pictures there will probably be of rooted droids, but....still gives you an idea of layouts.

ZBoater

Reaction score
That is a very personal choice, like how you arrange your desk at work or your room. I chose 7 screens. From left to right:

1. News and Weather widget, news apps, reference apps (dictionary, thesaurus, etc.)
2. Social Medial (Facebook, Seesmic, Handcent. Talk, Tapatalk) and Games
3. World Clock Time (London and Tokyo), Calendar Widget, and two folders (one with all Audio apps and one with all Video apps). Also have my Power Control widget.
4. MAIN SCREEN - Clean as a whistle with only the analog clock on it.
5. Google Search bar, Google Apps folder, Misc Apps folder, and my most used apps (two or three, and they vary - right now I have WWDiary, Calculator, Voice Dialer)
6. Location apps (AroundMe, Maps, HereIAm, etc.) and Shopping Apps (Amazon, eBay, Shopper, PayPal, etc.)
7. My Utility Screen - Every utility I have - from SetCPU to AndFTP, Root Explorer, Superuser permissions, Terminal, System Monitor, Wired/Wireless tethering, Task Killer bar, etc.