5 Must Have Droid Apps For Movie Lovers

M

Mattjames

Well Video players are most important part of our Android phones and we know we have no media players who can play all types of video formats but I am sure Android Apps Developers do their best to create one perfect Android Media player for us! I am using 5 Media players which is satisfy me to watch most of formats and I am sharing review of it! I am sure you guys would love it:

5 Must Have Droid Apps For Movie Lovers

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rock Player plays every video format I've tried and it's free. It's not available in the market but you can easily find the apk with a Google search.

johnny9374

Reaction score
Rock Player plays every video format I've tried and it's free. It's not available in the market but you can easily find the apk with a Google search.
rock player wont work on phones with a slower processor like my eris unfortunately

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What can play 3g2 video files? I have a bunch from an old phone...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

rock player is definitely great, but it can't play the mp4's off of our flipcam... well, it does play them, but in slow motion with no sound... i don't know what it is about those flipcam mp4s, and i'd LOVE to be able to solve this

OP
M

Mattjames

rock player wont work on phones with a slower processor like my eris unfortunately
Yes that's correct but among all players I would say it is best and worth to try it:)

Rachael Alice

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lenovo vibe k6
I prefer MX player and VLC player for playing audio and video.

mohsin88ali

Reaction score
I have MX, VLC and BS Player installed.

Sent from my QMobile i6i using Tapatalk

jesy grace

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G3
Vlc one of the best video player app for all platforms.