5% and 15% battery icons missing?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ran the phone down to 5% for the first time yesterday and noticed that the 15% and 5% icons never showed in the bar, it just went from 20% to 10%.

The icons are in the framework-res so I'm wondering if anyone has noticed this and knows how to rectify.

Thanks!

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I ran the phone down to 5% for the first time yesterday and noticed that the 15% and 5% icons never showed in the bar, it just went from 20% to 10%.

The icons are in the framework-res so I'm wondering if anyone has noticed this and knows how to rectify.

Thanks!

Don't let the battery get that low LOL. Seriously though, I've notice that before and just didn't think much of it since the warnings show up anyway. I never looked into the framework to see why it happens (or doesn't happen).

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

Don't let the battery get that low LOL. Seriously though, I've notice that before and just didn't think much of it since the warnings show up anyway. I never looked into the framework to see why it happens (or doesn't happen).
I did, because I put the battery icons there to replace the ones that came with Apex :)

I just think that if they mean for them to work, it should