5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
step 7. I aslo deleted the driver files in the script since they are out dated so select option 3 when it asks you to install the drivers)

Step 8 reboot into recovery an and apply the .902 update that you downloaded an moved to your sdcard (or if you have rolled back to .886 an wish to update just do a regular update .886-->.893-->.902)an then tada your done

when you say regular update do you mean like going to about phone and check for updaate?

I got rolled back to 886 and was able to root and foever root now not sure how to proceed
regular update as no leaked 901 update the .893 update will automatically pull if u use stetting and check for updates as for the 902 u have to download it from the OP

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well this worked for me with some guidance and updated tehroot file... One thing is I had to run the sdlite in xp compatibility mode.

Thanks sargantmajord for your guidance!!
hey np an pm me if u need any other help with these files again also ill be updating the OP about the xp compatibility to avoid future problems so thank you for spot that fault

sleeper69

Reaction score
regular update as no leaked 901 update the .893 update will automatically pull if u use stetting and check for updates as for the 902 u have to download it from the OP

Cool installing 893 now then hopefully onto 902. thank you for the help

sleeper69

Reaction score
ugh I went to installed 8983 looks like it installed ok went to reboot then gave me invalid CDT. Can I just rsd again and start over?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
ugh I went to installed 8983 looks like it installed ok went to reboot then gave me invalid CDT. Can I just rsd again and start over?
Lmao man ur phone just doesnt want to cooperate does it lol ok here is what will do Flash the 5.5.886 an then update to .893 an then .902 cuz some how u have flashed an old cdt.bin thats incompatible with the FXZ files an updates or u have previously used a script that is not compatible with the .893 but dont worry we will work this monkey out

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lmao man ur phone just doesnt want to cooperate does it lol ok here is what will do Flash the 5.5.886 an then update to .893 an then .902 cuz some how u have flashed an old cdt.bin thats incompatible with the FXZ files an updates or u have previously used a script that is not compatible with the .893 but dont worry we will work this monkey out
if this doesnt work then ill send u a cdt.bin file to put in the updates so u wont get that error anymore

sleeper69

Reaction score

flashing 886 now

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
flashing 886 now
-
dont apply the .893 update yet i am going to have you replace the cdt.bin in the update just in case so if u can download the update an pull it out of ur cache an move it to ur computer ill upload the new cdt.bin an give u a link to it

Last edited:

sleeper69

Reaction score
flashing 886 now
back on 886 but lost root and trhroot not working just sits there after hitting enter :(

after it charges a bit i will reflash 886 to see if a 20% battery had anything to do with it.

Last edited:
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
<br>back on 886 but lost root and trhroot not working just sits there after hitting enter :(<br>
i have uploaded a new rooting method in the OP if u havent downloaded it yet please do cuz its a better one than the original one i posted an i have tested it on .886 an it works plus 20% battery life is very risky when flashing

sleeper69

Reaction score
i have uploaded a new rooting method in the OP if u havent downloaded it yet please do cuz its a better one than the original one i posted an i have tested it on .886 an it works plus 20% battery life is very risky when flashing
i used the tehroot 1.1 to finally get root but when I reflashed 886 after the cdt error i lost root . So gonna let it charge rsd to 886 again then try rerooting again

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
i used the tehroot 1.1 to finally get root but when I reflashed 886 after the cdt error i lost root . So gonna let it charge rsd to 886 again then try rerooting again
Ok i figured out ur CDT error when u flash back to .886 DO NOT install the .893 download it an pull it from ur cache the CDT that comes with the update is not compatible with any of the FXZ files ill upload a new CDT file with instructions for the .893 update Ill be updating the OP with this info