5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

KyleWelter15

Reaction score

KyleWelter15

Reaction score
i need to know though. Once i get this battery charged. What the steps i need to take? Do i need to run FIXCDT first? Do i need to go into my recovery mode and delete or format anything? Or do i just run RSD put the zip in and go?

jcwilliams

Reaction score
zanshin825 said:
Thanks. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. After I use your files, I can root again with the exploit in your op? Will the update take if I'm rooted, but otherwise stock? Thanks!

Yes. root and then the ota updates will take. A long as you don't delete bloat. I recommend just freezing it.

zanshin825

Reaction score
Yes. root and then the ota updates will take. A long as you don't delete bloat. I recommend just freezing it.

Thanks. Yeah, that was a rookie mistake on my part. I was so happy I could get rid of the crap, that I just went delete happy. I found out about freezing right after that deleting binge ;-).

I'm going to try this now.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
zanshin825 said:
Thanks. Yeah, that was a rookie mistake on my part. I was so happy I could get rid of the crap, that I just went delete happy. I found out about freezing right after that deleting binge ;-).

I'm going to try this now.

Goodluck!

zanshin825

Reaction score
Boom. That was so easy, I thought it couldn't possibly be right. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the files and the instructions!

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
KyleWelter15 said:
i need to know though. Once i get this battery charged. What the steps i need to take? Do i need to run FIXCDT first? Do i need to go into my recovery mode and delete or format anything? Or do i just run RSD put the zip in and go?

Yes run the cdt fix to get u out if the flash failure an then follow the instructions in the op to flash the fxz that's all u need to do

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
zanshin825 said:
Boom. That was so easy, I thought it couldn't possibly be right. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the files and the instructions!

Sorry I didn't get to u but I see jcwilliams help u an ur welcome for the files

KyleWelter15

Reaction score
Alright. I am back on stock. Thank u so much for the help. Now i wanna root and rom this again. Hopefully this time with no problems. Have a current link to a good tutorial feom a stock phone. Best known working rom would be best

KyleWelter15

Reaction score
ok so i am back on my phone. This flashes it back to 883 right? Whats my steps i need to take after doing the steps on the first page to get the phone back to stock...thats 883 right? im confused

jcwilliams

Reaction score
KyleWelter15 said:
ok so i am back on my phone. This flashes it back to 883 right? Whats my steps i need to take after doing the steps on the first page to get the phone back to stock...thats 883 right? im confused

902 is the latest stock Android version.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
KyleWelter15 said:

.902 is the latest version I have also created .886 and .893 alternative fxzs if wish to run a previous build an u can flash them all interchangeably if u don't like the one u flashed just read the op carefully all the info u need is there

Lownignitus

Reaction score
Imo 902 runs the best of the officials. And the 904 leak the best yet. I cant wait to see what the soak test is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lownignitus said:
Imo 902 runs the best of the officials. And the 904 leak the best yet. I cant wait to see what the soak test is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I only created the compatible alternative fxzs cuz some people absolutely hated the .902 build plus at the time there were no roms that could run on .902