5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by sargentmajord, Feb 8, 2012.

1. sargentmajord

sargentmajord Silver Member

Ratings:
    +16
    lol its all good just help spread the word cuz not very many people know about this an maybe in need of help

2. acidrane

acidrane Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok dude, i seriously <3 you right now! (no homo) i'm now running axi0m by th3ory! thank you!!

3. android1981

android1981 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay. Im gonna ask here is my situation.

Invalid Fastboot Flash Mode (S)

Invalid CG OTV
    Invalid CG HAB
    Invalid CG OTV

All say "system" and then the first line is SP Data
    The second says 0X003E

Of course the inbetween which has the battery low, unable to program and so on

I am currently in the process of trying to charge the battery and would like to know if anyone knows a sure fire way to get this bad boy up and running. Obviously there will be no promises, but I am willing to try anything. I dont care about root, or anything as long as I can get my phone back to somewhat of a normal state.

Oh could not get to recovery just two screens were available. when I hit the power it will show the Motorola symbol and then into invalid fastboot and the other is AP Fastboot Mode (s)

Thanks

4. sargentmajord

Ratings:
    +16
    Ok i need to know everything about ur phone prior to flashing my fxz like what system version u were running, custom roms ect. Then tell me where the flash failed ex. Steps 5/22 ect.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

5. android1981

android1981 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just wanted to let you know that this fixed my issues. Thankyou for this thread and you have no idea how much this has saved my @$$.

Much appreciation to you and you genius.

6. android1981

android1981 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sir -

It was the battery that was giving me the issue. So with the assistance of another one of the threads on this wonderful Forum, I was able to MacGyver my battery to just where it needed to be to flash your FXZ and it went though just fine.

Once again thanks and I really appreciate the response. You are the MAN!!!!!!

7. CellZealot

CellZealot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Just so everyone is aware, since the release of the full XML.zip for 5.9.902 all methods such as this one and Bionic PathSaver etc. are no longer needed. Simply using that file with RSD Lite will restore any Bionic in any state no matter what ROM or version you are on or what state the phone is in as long as you can access fastboot and the battery has enough power to flash it. All of the old methods will only get you in trouble and cause errors of various types due to mismatched signatures. The full xml.zip contains all of the signed partition images with the most current versions and signatures and will not fail, assuming you have the drivers installed properly and RSD Lite setup properly. This is very important to understand and not get caught up attempting different things to recover when you are unsure what you are doing.

8. sargentmajord

Ratings:
    +16
    Please dont post misguided info on my thread the 902 fxz on this thread is the full 902 fxz that was released the 893 an 866 fxz files on this thread are the only ones that have been modified due to user request so they could have a choice of which system they wish to run my fxz files are certified working with no issues so please do not improperly inform the community an say my method is not needed. This thread has been provided as a one stop shop for unbricking an root/unrooting the bionic for the droid community so please dont post things that u do not know about thank you

#476 sargentmajord, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  9. chefb

chefb Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I've seen the video the youtube vid on this......thanks but which fxz do I use if I have cheesecaked and forever rooted,and does not wipe the sd card? Thanks in advance.

10. sargentmajord

Ratings:
    +16
    If u have updated with a cheesecake update i would suggest the .902 but these fxz files were not made to fix cheesecake updated bionics but i was told by a forum member does fix cheesecake update bionics so just in case if it doesnt work make sure u have p3 droids pathsaver cuz what the member told me was the fxzs i created did the same thing p3s pathsaver does but i havent tested it but its worth a try an if it does work please let me know so i may update the op accordingly thank you

11. chefb

chefb Member

Ratings:
    +5
    But which is the 902 fxz ... the three files?

12. sargentmajord

Ratings:
    +16
    Its the fxz in step 3 the other 2 are alternatives

Search tags for this page
5.9.902 fxz

bionic 902 update download

droid bionic 5.9.902 fxz

droid bionic fxz

failed flashing process 1/22