5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Well I decided to use this method, BUT it has failed.
I am getting this error: Failed flashing process. Failed flashing 2/22 reboot-bootloader > No arrival message notification, phone disconnected.....

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Guys
I am still getting this error: Failed flashing process. Failed flashing 2/22 reboot-bootloader > No arrival message notification, phone disconnected.....
And now I am in Flash Failure.

How do I fix this?
Please help

Ripper123

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am pleased to announce that using the moto-fastboot method restored my Bionic back to life!!!
A huge THANK YOU goes out to eye_dea and timmy10shoes for helping me through the moto-fastboot process. You can visit timmy10shoes website for more details http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-hacks/202176-detailed-safestrap-instructions.html
Sargentmajord, thanks for trying to help me. I still don't know why your files failed, but your help was appreciated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
All,
I am having issues here:
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

What am I supposed to do? Why does this keep failing for me?

Ripper123

Reaction score
All,
I am having issues here:
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

What am I supposed to do? Why does this keep failing for me?

Maybe you can use the moto-fastboot method? It worked for me:)
Although, you would need to ask eye_dea or timmy10shoes to help you. They helped me through the whole process. I could try to piece together the PMs they sent, but it might be very confusing.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am pleased to announce that using the moto-fastboot method restored my Bionic back to life!!!
A huge THANK YOU goes out to eye_dea and timmy10shoes for helping me through the moto-fastboot process. You can visit timmy10shoes website for more details http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-hacks/202176-detailed-safestrap-instructions.html
Sargentmajord, thanks for trying to help me. I still don't know why your files failed, but your help was appreciated.

Yeah np my fxz files are for soft bricks only not hard bricks an extreme cases like urs thats where timmy comes in

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can use the moto-fastboot method? It worked for me:)
Although, you would need to ask eye_dea or timmy10shoes to help you. They helped me through the whole process. I could try to piece together the PMs they sent, but it might be very confusing.

The reason why the fxz failed is cuz of the low battery in the error ur phoned died during the process an now u cant get out of it till u charge the phone u have to get an external charger or u can jerry rig the a charging method that xda created then use the fix cdt in the op an also usually failing at 1 or 2/22 u need a different usb port usually the back usb ports on the comp are the best to use

super9000

Reaction score
My phone keeps getting stuck on 9/20 flash lbl "lbl". I don't know what keeps going wrong.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
My phone keeps getting stuck on 9/20 flash lbl "lbl". I don't know what keeps going wrong.

Ok for me to help u i need to know what u did from start to finish. Ex. Pre. System version custom rom ect. Need to everything about ur phone pretty much

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Okay. I had the Verizon store charge my battery yesterday and I am going to give this method another shot. I really hope it works this time.

eye_dea

Reaction score
Here is a few ways to get your battery charged (if it were to happen again):
1. Find someone with a bionic that will let you charge your battery in their phone.
2. Go to verizon and see if they can charge your phone.
3. Buy an extra battery (they usually come with enough charge to restore your phone).
4. Buy an external battery charger.
5. Modify an extra cable to charge your phone...here is a link.. [Howto] Fix "Battery Low - Cannot program" - xda-developers
6. buy a motorola factory flash cable. This type of cable has a different pin out and has the +5v on pin 1 which bypasses the battery and powers the device directly even without a battery inserted at all. here is a link... Team Black Hat

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
All,
I have a fully charged battery and I am using the back usb ports.
I am still getting this error: Failed flashing process. Failed flashing 2/22 reboot-bootloader > No arrival message notification, phone disconnected.....

What is wrong?

eye_dea

Reaction score
To: eye_dea or timmy10shoes-

Will this moto-fastboot method work for me?

Definitely will. We can also try to troubleshoot the RSDlite method. The RSDlite instructions in the OP are a bit vague. Send me a PM when your ready.