5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

bamafan39

Reaction score
worked for me to thanks...only now it wont root with one click exploit..it says adb is not a reconizable command..tried factory reset but samething any suggestions...thanks in advance

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, I got you. I'm just asking because, whenever I do these updates, I lose the ability to stay with 4G. I can get it for about the first half hour, coming and going every 4 mins or so, and then nothing. Can only connect to 3G, and I'm in a very good 4G coverage area. I haven't had this problem with 886, but when I tried any of the updates (893, 901, or 902) I get this problem. Any advice sargentmajord?
I would try the fxz file i created cuz it is a 5.5.893 based OS its not a 5.5.886 based OS. so pretty much when ur on the .886 OS then apply these updates .886--> .893--> .901--> .902 it leaves alot of excess file cluter from the previous updates that can cause conflicting problems with the last current update where as u flash the 5.5.893 fxz the only update u have to do is .902 with a FDR to clear any excess cluter if that doesnt work ill create an fxz file to roll back to .886 but i wont be able to get to it till this weekend.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
worked for me to thanks...only now it wont root with one click exploit..it says adb is not a reconizable command..tried factory reset but samething any suggestions...thanks in advance
did u unplug the phone at anytime during the flashing process cuz it has to stay plugged in untill the phone is booted up completely and RDS Lite status says finished and if u can please post the steps that u did during the downloads and flashing process

bamafan39

Reaction score
yes i left it until it said finished/pass..this phone came with 5.5.893 and i updated to .901 flashed eclipse after wiping everything including format system(where i screwed up i think)got stuck at m logo.pulled battery and booted into fast boot mode and ran your script to the end and worked perfect but cant root

broxstodavis

Reaction score
I would try the fxz file i created cuz it is a 5.5.893 based OS its not a 5.5.886 based OS. so pretty much when ur on the .886 OS then apply these updates .886--> .893--> .901--> .902 it leaves alot of excess file cluter from the previous updates that can cause conflicting problems with the last current update where as u flash the 5.5.893 fxz the only update u have to do is .902 with a FDR to clear any excess cluter if that doesnt work ill create an fxz file to roll back to .886 but i wont be able to get to it till this weekend.

Thanks alot. I thought maybe that might do the trick. I'll be trying after dinner! I'll let ya know, thanks alot in advance.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes i left it until it said finished/pass..this phone came with 5.5.893 and i updated to .901 flashed eclipse after wiping everything including format system(where i screwed up i think)got stuck at m logo.pulled battery and booted into fast boot mode and ran your script to the end and worked perfect but cant root
ok boot up the phone an wipe everything FDR/dalvik/cache ect. the works an redo the flash and re download the exploit an make sure u extract all the files into the same folder no sub folders or leaving a file out of the folder cuz its either the flash failed somewhere or the exploit got corrupted somehow kill 2 birds with one stone :biggrin:

Last edited:

bamafan39

Reaction score
ok boot up the phone an wipe everything FDR/dalvik/cache ect. the works an redo the flash and re download the exploit an make sure u extract all the files into the same folder no sub folders or leaving a file out of the folder cuz its either the flash failed somewhere or the exploit got corrupted somehow kill 2 birds with one stone :biggrin:
trying now willpost back when im done

sleeper69

Reaction score
tried first time rsd ran no issues pjone rebooted, skipped signing in , went to root and just sits dameon started doesnt root. Thoughts? I am now rerunning rsd again to see if that fixes

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
tried first time rsd ran no issues pjone rebooted, skipped signing in , went to root and just sits dameon started doesnt root. Thoughts? I am now rerunning rsd again to see if that fixes
did u enable usb debugging an put usb in charge only during rooting process?

brent.murray

Reaction score
I have .893 OTA rooted. Just d/led this .902 file. All I do is place on sd card, reboot in recovery and select the update correct? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have .893 OTA rooted. Just d/led this .902 file. All I do is place on sd card, reboot in recovery and select the update correct? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
yes but only if u have not installed the .901 update at all

sleeper69

Reaction score
did u enable usb debugging an put usb in charge only during rooting process?
pretty sure I did but will double check now its booting up from rsd

OK rebooted skipped sign in, rsd finished and closed rsd, charge only and debugging checked ran exploit to root and just sits at daemon started successfully?

Last edited: