5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

WolfBrother

Reaction score
was forever rooted. flashed back to 886 with your instructions.
did a factory reset. reattained root with the teh.root. (option 3 did not work, strangely option 1 did.)

trying (wanting) .902. is not working.

:hail:

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
was forever rooted. flashed back to 886 with your instructions.
did a factory reset. reattained root with the teh.root. (option 3 did not work, strangely option 1 did.)

trying (wanting) .902. is not working.

:hail:
ok flash the .893 FXZ use the rooting method/forever root use only option one then install the .902 update

WolfBrother

Reaction score
uhg..

some odd reason rsd lite is not letting me uncompress and flash. it will not highlight so i can click on the button.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
uhg..

some odd reason rsd lite is not letting me uncompress and flash. it will not highlight so i can click on the button.
the only reason why it would do that is if RDS lite isnt recognizing ur phone is it in ap fastboot?

WolfBrother

Reaction score
flashing now.

i for got to switch back to charge only. (side note: ive been up since 3am eastern time)

WolfBrother

Reaction score
failed at 21/22 flash webtop "grfs.img"-> size data returned by phone does not match what was expected.; phone conected

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
failed at 21/22 flash webtop "grfs.img"-> size data returned by phone does not match what was expected.; phone conected
ok please tell me any scripts or FXZ file that u have flashed besides mine to roll back ur phone

WolfBrother

Reaction score
the only things ever done to this phone have been the forever root. and your method.

that is all.

trying again. just for giggles.

Last edited:
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
the only thing i can think of is that u have applied a leaked update that patched the web top img so the .893 FXZ is not compatible an the the .886 is since the webtop on the .886 is the out of the box stock weptop img. and if that is the case u must use the bionic pathsaver to get rid of that incompatible webtop img

WolfBrother

Reaction score
None.

Flash failure. Trying again. If it does not work will attempt. 886

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums