5/20/10 - Simply Stunning v3.2 ROM - Titanium Backup/New Icons/10% Battery Increments

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, May 20, 2010.

1. gnmitchell

gnmitchell Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would definitely do a complete wipe. I was having similar issue's until I completely wiped.

2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    If coming from my 2.X versions - I would definitely wipe and see if that clears it up

3. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Dang it. This happens very often. Basically every time when I'm using the browser and I get a text, I'll pull down the notification bar and open it and reply to it. Then I hit back to go back to the browser, and the webpage will automatically refresh. Even if it's already 100% loaded. It also happens if a webpage is fully loaded, and I hit the sleep button on top, then a few minutes later unlock it and open up the browser, the page will refresh automatically again.

Anybody else have issues like these?? I tried looking in the browser settings for something, but there's nothing related to something like that. Suggestions? ?

4. jayarmstrong

jayarmstrong Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is normal. The OS is flushing the memory of an inactive app (your browser) to free up more memory for active apps (your messaging app). You could use a task killer to regularly kill background apps and then you'd have more free memory to begin with, or you could try a different browser (xscope ftw!). And next time, you could post your own thread to solve a problem that's unrelated to this post ;)

5. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there anyway to take the HQ Video Recording Tweak (credit to Fede) from here so I can add it to my personal rom? id appreciate it, thanks!

6. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    So anybody know if SS 3.3 is going to be a 2.1 based ROM or 2.2?? Seems like the advantages of 2.2 is going to make 2.1 based roms obselete.

7. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +319
    $100 says chevy already has something in the works :icon_eek:

8. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy, any plans for adding apps2sd?

9. mcsinfl

mcsinfl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Chevy only works from source, which isn't released. I would be surprised if he releases a 2.2 beforehand.

10. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hmmmm. I switched to launcherpro and my phone is running as smoothly as it did when I first got it. I had some problems earlier though. My phone kept like freezing up. In my call log when I hit the dial button next to the person's name, it didn't do anything. Then it would pop up saying dialer force close/wait. Any ideas?? I rebooted and it works now.

And some of my text messages aren't going through. Some people wouldn't even get them, while others would get them like a half hour after I sent it. I switched to that froyo baseband file and switched it to EVRC-B earlier. I've tried clearing the cache and did a fix_permissions in terminal emulator. Any other ideas??

11. jayarmstrong

jayarmstrong Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just read that that baseband update is for 2.2 only. Are you running SS or the froyo ROM?
    The dialer fc/wait could be caused by any app hogging the CPU at the time you went to dial. If you continue to get a lot of that then use a system monitor tool (I'm liking SystemPanel) and find the responsible apps.

12. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I thought that baseband they said works on any ROM. I'm running SS 3.2, and I made multiple calls earlier today, so I have no idea why the dialer would trip out randomly. Like I said the reboot solved that problem. Don't know about the delayed texts though. I'm gonna check out that app you suggested. Thanks.

Search tags for this page
backup google maps

backup pro 5.20

download rom simply stunning buat moto droid
hatebreed wallpaper droid bionic
how to change the battery color on the simply stunning rom 2
i can not back up my current rom for inew v3
ready to run scripts cmds for android ? no examples !! busyb
simply stuning apk
simply stunning droid x blue how i change the color
simply stunning live wallpapers