5/20/10 - Simply Stunning v3.2 ROM - Titanium Backup/New Icons/10% Battery Increments

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, May 20, 2010.

1. RichStevenson

RichStevenson Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok I'm back to the FC's of the Market again. The update applied itself yesterday sometime after I uninstalled it. Everything was running fine until just a bit ago. Maybe the Market update doesn't play nice with Helix? I have Tag on standby to try if the problem happens again. Meanwhile, I did capture the error in the debug monitor at the time of the FC. Maybe it'll shed some light.

2. bpassino

bpassino Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone using Google Voice with this ROM and is it prompting them to use Google Voice when trying to make a call with the dialer. For me it does so when dialing through contacts, but not when bringing up the phone dialer

3. Abadus

Abadus Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Odd thing with the mms. Mine works now. I had reverted to a different rom for my mms and when i ran the update.zip no wipe it works now. Whoot.

4. les017

les017 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice catch dude. I make all calls thru GV but have made 2 calls using the dialer pad and subconsciously noticed that the little white window with my GV 916 did not come up. Tested more and it is consistent......all call methods use GV except when manually dialing, which NEVER uses GV.

I'm taking away Chevy's "Ford"upgrade because out this LOL

5. batchison

batchison New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, I not sure either. I tried updating the phone and reactivating the phone too. I do not recall having this "issue" using your 3.1 version.

6. sparty569

sparty569 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MMS works for me in SS 3.2. Go into the stock Messaging app > Settings > Enable Notifications then Disable them. I use Handcent messaging and MMS works now.

7. wtabke

wtabke New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed one other person mentioning this, could this be related to the Market version that seems to be cauing issues for some other people?

8. bolden88

bolden88 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    OK, I am going to install tonight, (Restricted Site at work) can't access. Let's say I am going to install the themed. I see there are kernals and many other things in the list. What do I / should I download and install. Do I DL all of them? I think there was like 6-8 items. I want to be ready to rock and roll tonight. Thanks

9. sparty569

sparty569 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else having a problem applying any of the themes? I am trying to apply the Nex-Green theme, as an update.zip, which says it updates things in SPRecovery, but everything is still blue.

10. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't personally on SS. However I have found that in the case of source built ROM the theme needs to be made for the specific ROM being used. As an example like on Koush's ROM to use certain themes you need to make sure you are using the correct version. What I mean is like on the KrazyKrivda 24k them there is a version for 5.0.5x, and then an updated for 5.0.6.2 and if you use the wrong one depending on the ROM it does not work right. S olike once Koush release 5.0.7 all the themes will need to be updated again by the dev of that theme. Personally I wish the theme dev wold go back to using MetaMorph so this is not the case but I'm sure they have there reason why not to use it.

11. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    You are absolutely correct. Again I've been out for a few days, was the wife's big 4-0 birthday this weekend ;)

But I'm back again and will look at this. Will request a file from you if need be, thx! :)

12. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for giving SS a try! :) And yep I'm waiting for that app also

Search tags for this page
backup google maps

backup pro 5.20

download rom simply stunning buat moto droid
hatebreed wallpaper droid bionic
how to change the battery color on the simply stunning rom 2