5/20/10 - Simply Stunning v3.2 ROM - Titanium Backup/New Icons/10% Battery Increments

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, May 20, 2010.

1. SilverSS/SC

SilverSS/SC Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can just adb push the Mms.apk from 3.1 to your phone and it will get all messages, and will have the extra settings in it.

2. SilverSS/SC

SilverSS/SC Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you using profiles? If so, what does your profile look like? I'm running @ 1.25ghz and this ROM is running very smooth and very fast.

3. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/32682-update-new-settings-stock-messaging-app.html

I use that MMS apk everytime I install a new ROM. It install perfectly for me everytime. I'm pretty sure I just rename the MMS.zip to Mms.apk and there's instructions for Root Explorer a few posts down. Very simple. And never had any problems using it at all.

4. les017

les017 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Again, no idea if this REALLY works or is it coincidence....but yes that's what I do. And I do it once. Not really sure where all of the "wipe twice" business came from, as it makes no sense to me, but I don't see the harm either way

5. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright cool. You wouldn't happen to know anything about why my Market icon turns back to green after I themed it using the high res blue theme via metamorph?? It changed to blue once I rebooted the first time, but now it's back to green for some reason...I tried themeing it again, no luck.

6. mikemullin6

mikemullin6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Since this comes directly from source, does it have compcache and/or apps2sd included?

7. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Real simple Google pushed out a Market update not long ago. So odds are that once you update and reboot the Market updates itself and changes back. only way to correct it is to actually modify the new Market after it is updated.

Look and see which version Market is installed when Blue. Then check it after it changes to green again and i'll almost bet the green is a new version. Same thing happened a few weeks back on the 24k & NexDeep theme. Kinda curiosu what versions your is showing if you wouldn't mind reporting back

Edit: Current Market app version is 1713. the older one is 1710 fyi

#271 Aixelsyd, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
  8. batchison

batchison New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Roaming Indicator Off

My Lock Screen states Roaming Indicator Off instead of Verizon or Simply Stunning, Any Idea Why? Is there a Setting I need to adjust?

9. Maglin

Maglin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love the new rom. The android icon during call is now blue!!! Rock on. One thing to let people know is that Battery Left app doesn't work with Helix 2 Launcher. it causes a FC with every home action. But the TAG home launcher works wonderfully. Another great Rom release.

10. Bruincat

Bruincat New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just registered today to say, thank you Chevy. this is the best ROM i have tried yet. for me, its faster and runs lower temps than any other ROM.

i do however have 1 small issue. how do i revert from the glassed facebook widget, to the original. although it does look nice, i cant read the text.

thanks again Chevy. i look forward to see what you come up with when the 2.2 source becomes available.

11. les017

les017 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmmmm, 8.62 linpack MFlops using 1 LV......I GUESS I can live with that! More glad I changed to SS with every day that goes by

12. hogowner

hogowner Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the only problem I encounter is that Beautiful Widgets force closes which is not a big deal otherwise this is a GREAT ROM!!!!!!!!!:icon_ banana:

Search tags for this page
backup google maps

backup pro 5.20

download rom simply stunning buat moto droid
hatebreed wallpaper droid bionic
how to change the battery color on the simply stunning rom 2
i can not back up my current rom for inew v3
ready to run scripts cmds for android ? no examples !! busyb
simply stuning apk
simply stunning droid x blue how i change the color
simply stunning live wallpapers