1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

5.2 ?'s, led(pulse) & Batt(after patch)

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by RoyR80, Mar 30, 2011.

1. RoyR80

RoyR80 New Member

Sorry if i missed this some where but i changed the led-pulse setting for 2 apps, and i dont like any of the settings, and i dont know how to clear them to default. I did this through chevytools/leds. I liked the old, blink every 20 seconds or so pulse....

I recently did the "patches" update and it altered my batt icon(s). I now have the gauge version, but like the circle set. I tried using Yak's 4.9X update(froyo), but that failed, lol. (but yes, i made a back up first)

thx in advance for any advice.
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I have a link to the circle battery in the 5.2 thread ...

As far as the LED's - there should be a reset option in there
  3. RoyR80

RoyR80 New Member

Batt- Hmm, i thought so, I did attempt that first, but it wasn't working. Now that i've reDL'd it, ta-da. T.y.

when i use reset all, it only resets the colors and categories. pluses stay at a selected rate. is one setting supposed to be "stock". because they all seam to cause my LED to be on for 10 seconds, then a small blink.

i like more of a flash every 20, then a blink every 20. :)
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I think this might be a 'bug' in CM's stuff - as that code is his. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet ...