4th of July 2018 Thread.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
101st-Airborne-Division-cases-colors-heads-home-to-after-successful-mission-in-Liberia-2.jpg

When I look back at this nation founded by tyranny and continuing through triumph. I look at what make this nation what it is. Yeah we have had many dark times in our history from slavery, civil war, and our treatment of each other. But through those times that's when great men rose from the ashes and signifying what made this nation great.

The red, white, and the blue, symbolic of a diverse nation bound by the desire to make a country that we can leave for the next generation. A nation that was paved by the blood of the sacrifices of the brave men and women from many walks of life. Christian, Muslim, Jews, Hindu, Buddhist, black, white, Hispanic, Democrat, or Republics, all setting aside their views for the ultimate mission. To fight for this great freedom. The freedom to love, freedom to worship, freedom to protest, and freedom to make change.

As we celebrate the birth of our nation let's not forget about the men and women who fought to make this moment possible. Please save this link and make a donation to the Semper Fi Fund.

Semper Fi Fund is dedicated to providing urgently needed resources and support for post 9/11 combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families.

Home | Semper Fi Fund

Some Apps to help those serving.

Army Ranger Handbook

Base Directory

I got it started. Post apps you know that will be helpful to the men and women serving.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks as always pc747! . This is not an "app" but still tech related. If you have airline miles that you don't need you can donate them to help Military families visit wounded Soldiers.

How To Donate to Hero Miles

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. If any of you have a link to an organization that also serve our vets feel free to post. The point is to one bring awareness and to encourage support. Whether you donate to the Semper Fi fund, hero miles, or any organization to support our troops, the most important thing is to donate.

Thanks @Sajo

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Great thread/Pic and post pc747. Two(2) of my Sons are at Ft. Knox as we speak. They are 11 months apart age wise, One is an Infantry Officer and his younger Brother will be a Field Artillery Officer this time next year. Obviously very Proud of them Both.... Happy 4th Everyone.

My Wife volunteers at Our local VA Hospital. She tends to the Hospice patients.... The program is called "No Vet will die alone"......

Last edited:

JandN2639

Reaction score
Great thread/Pic and post pc747. Two(2) of my Sons are at Ft. Knox as we speak. They are 11 months apart age wise, One is an Infantry Officer and his younger Brother will be a Field Artillery Officer this time next year. Obviously very Proud of them Both.... Happy 4th Everyone.

My Wife volunteers at Our local VA Hospital. She tends to the Hospice patients.... The program is called "No Vet will die alone"......

Thanks to you and your family sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If anyone is a member of IAVA, knows a member or just wants to donate a little to their cause they have an app that costs $1.99 and comes with Military Emojis, a simple meme maker and some Military sound bites. It's nothing super fancy, but a portion of the app cost goes to the IAVA organization.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kappsmedia.vetmoji

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3

JandN2639

Reaction score
If anyone is a member of IAVA, knows a member or just wants to donate a little to their cause they have an app that costs $1.99 and comes with Military Emojis, a simple meme maker and some Military sound bites. It's nothing super fancy, but a portion of the app cost goes to the IAVA organization.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kappsmedia.vetmoji

Sajo, what is the IVEA? I can't find it online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk