4th Gen IPhone coming in April? Dual Core CPU and OLED screen?

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by wuyanks, Jan 12, 2010.

1. lumpysherman

lumpysherman Member

Ratings:
    +2
    That looks really nice. JUst have to wait and see but I don't see myself moving from the Droid for an iPhone even though it would play nice with my Mac.

2. ETphonehome

ETphonehome New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got Droid, hubby has iPhone. We both agree that mine is way better.:icon_ banana:

3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    And that would surprise you why?? They released 3 versions of the phone within a year and half (give or take). Each version wasn't really anything 'new or great' it was just the addition of services that SHOULD HAVE been on the previous phone (especially for the price, the early Gs were ridiculously expensive for what little they offered, but then I think that is part of Apple's Mission Statement).

Come on, they released the first phone with NO camera and NO 3G support, no copy/cut one a phone with a touch screen.... seriously... It's OBVIOUS they do not really care about kicking their customers in the face. Actually they seam to do it on purpose (at least with the iPhone).

4. ETphonehome

ETphonehome New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i totally agree!

5. bossrogue

bossrogue Member

Ratings:
    +0

I have to agree with you, Apple does seem to be kicking their customers in the face when it comes to the iPhone. Even BlackBerry phones had more to offer than the iPhone, except for the browser. Although, everyone has been complaining about wanting the removal battery. Nobody knows what Apple is going to do except for them.

6. omnibus

omnibus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Assuming the iphone will someday be available on a network other than AT&T, I'll wait a couple of years to get the bugs out and start thinking about taking a bite of the Apple again.

7. Erron

Erron Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    It will not have a removable battery. This is apples trend not to have one and be more "green" by using a single form factor. It's also cheaper to manufacture.

Everything else I believe could be possible, dont know about the patina though. Looks nice in the rumormill though!

8. speed4tu

speed4tu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am pretty sure that won't be what the new iPhone looks like although I could be wrong.

9. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +17
    All those things were merely speculation also. I read the same article about it, and everything on that list was almost all "rumored". No one will know until they unveil it, which is supposed to be on the 27th of jan. Some of the rumored stuff does seem kinda cool, but then again, if your on at&T, all your cool features still won't work very well. Come the 27th, we shall see what it truely is and what it's having and not having.