Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Are you in a Verizon LTE(4G) area?

OP
SleepyTheDon

SleepyTheDon

Reaction score
a6f8420b-d871-eb04.jpg

Morw than half my county is LTE my city my house my job my moms house I'm in Jupiter Florida to West Palm Beach & this is my 2nd TB

Sent from my Thunderbolt paperweight

GDP

Reaction score
Morw than half my county is LTE my city my house my job my moms house I'm in Jupiter Florida to West Palm Beach & this is my 2nd TB

So you know someone with an LG Revolution who has gotten 4G at your location?

OP
SleepyTheDon

SleepyTheDon

Reaction score
Yeah she gets it everywhere and rubs it in my face...lol

GDP

Reaction score
Try downloading "LTE Switch" from the market. When you enter the app it will bring you to some settings. Just scroll down to the first drop-down menu. Make sure it is on "CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto". Don't change anything else, and just press the home button when you are done.

If that doesn't work you should bring it back to Verizon. There may be a problem with your sim card or something.

OP
SleepyTheDon

SleepyTheDon

Reaction score
Try downloading "LTE Switch" from the market. When you enter the app it will bring you to some settings. Just scroll down to the first drop-down menu. Make sure it is on "CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto". Don't change anything else, and just press the home button when you are done.

If that doesn't work you should bring it back to Verizon. There may be a problem with your sim card or something.

Already did its the same as dialing #*#*4636*#*# its doesn't make a difference it still jumps from 1X to 3G never stay on 4G and when I switch it to LTE it jumps to 1X and vzwsupport can't figure it out