4G Motorola Droid?

matthelm6

Reaction score
You don't need a new ROM to Overclock

Just an FYI, you can root and overclock with SetCPU and Milestone Overclock and it makes a big difference without having to install custom ROM's.

donnie5336

Reaction score
If you root follow MotoCache1's root regaurdless of os tread. Check out the Droid lab section here at Droid fourms as it has alot good info.

The one click roots do not work on the latest android os, froyo 2.2

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Yes they do.

I used Soup or Root 2.06 Beta from my D1 froyo FRG83D.

Last edited:

ogbt88

Reaction score
Haha a startac. I still have mine

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Leesoto1982

Reaction score
Sorry I know im asking this in the wrong topic but just downloaded this forum app to my droid x and I can't find an option to start my own thread can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

maxohkc

Reaction score
This summer a very powerful android phone will be announced to combat the iPhone 5, no doubt about it!!! I'm thinking quad core

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh, we're a long ways off from quad core. we may see some in tablets before years end, but not phones - they're just not ready.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry I know im asking this in the wrong topic but just downloaded this forum app to my droid x and I can't find an option to start my own thread can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related, and then head over to our separate section devoted entirely to the DX - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)

as to your question, go into the forum that you want to post in, hit the menu key, and then select "new topic." that will let you start a new thread.