Now we need Verizon to bring fios here!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Jacob2kd

Reaction score
We waited for lte so only moment of time we get food :D

txcharlie

Reaction score
Tyler does NOT have verizon 4g. It has the overclocked 3g that AT&T calls 4g, but not VZW. I picked up the 4g signal in White Oak last week. I thought it was a fluke. Glad to hear it is real.

Tyler had 4g last year.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Jacob2kd

Reaction score
Tyler does NOT have verizon 4g. It has the overclocked 3g that AT&T calls 4g, but not VZW. I picked up the 4g signal in White Oak last week. I thought it was a fluke. Glad to hear it is real.
+1 so yay we have something tyler doesnt have yet hahah :D

brkrjames

Reaction score
I picked it up in Marshall Texas as well. It does drain the battery super fast though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mrebeler87

Reaction score
I work in Tyler and every now and then i will see 4GLTE on my phone for like 1-2 minutes. So it is being tested. Hopefully it is soon to come. When it was testing i ran a speed test and got 13mb down and almost 5up...awesome. Thats better than my DSL at the house.. too bad verizon has super expensive data packs with super low usage amounts.

Jacob2kd

Reaction score
I work in Tyler and every now and then i will see 4GLTE on my phone for like 1-2 minutes. So it is being tested. Hopefully it is soon to come. When it was testing i ran a speed test and got 13mb down and almost 5up...awesome. Thats better than my DSL at the house.. too bad verizon has super expensive data packs with super low usage amounts.

yea sucks for new customers ,those of us that been with them before the switch have unlimited grandfathered in :) i didn't mean to, i signed up for Verizon like a week before they got rid of the unlimited for new customers.glad i did dancedroid

mrebeler87

Reaction score
yea sucks for new customers ,those of us that been with them before the switch have unlimited grandfathered in :) i didn't mean to, i signed up for Verizon like a week before they got rid of the unlimited for new customers.glad i did dancedroid

I also have unlimted. Prob is though. Verizon is already limiting the speed of data on the top 5% of users when they hit, i think it is either 2gb or 4 gb of usage. They slow the speed down to like a dial up, no matter if 4G is avail or not, during peak time or times when the towers are busy. ATT was doing the exact same, except now they are doing it to everyone in their system not just the top 5%, as of sometime last week. It is only a matter of time before verizon follows in the footsteps.

Jacob2kd

Reaction score
Yea true ugh

Jacob2kd

Reaction score
Welcome to the club enjoy :D